Chapter II: The squad

"In a group of friendship there'll always be: 
The crazy one, The "don't know what's going on" one, The shy cute one, The weird one"

-Unknown

------------------------------------

"Guys, I leveled up to 150 on Dofus", Zouhair informs as everybody gets amazed.

They talk with so much passion about some mmorpg game, that will later influence me too, and they started talking about their progress and items, while I was standing there beside them listening quietly wearing my usual poker face.

Youness starts looking at me curiously then he asks :"Oussama, so who's your friend here ?"

"Oh yeah, this is My gal he's a newcomer, he used to study at Victor Hugo, a private school." , Oussama continues :"he's gonna be studying with me in the same class"

"Welcome to the club !" Ismail shouts ridiculously, his voice was like the voice of a Japanese female entertainer, I heard similar tones in anime. It turned out he was a big fan of anime.

I could analyze everybody at the moment. And i started giving them nicknames in my mind, that way, it'll get easier for me to adjust with them.

Oussama the "cool boss" nigger.

Youness the "I'm here to have fun" always laughing boy.

Zouhair the "Showoff".

Ismail the tall awesome geek.

They asked me for my name, of course Oussama told them about it before I got a chance to talk. Because that's what a boss would do, right ?

********************

And my life turns upside down, as I start to a get a new personality. (Oussama, Ismail, Zouhair, Youness and I) the five men squad got famous so quickly as I showed my true colors to everyone I encountered. We laughed , insulted , played , fooled around (...) did everything together. And although you would judge me as a cute little thing when you first see me, because I was physically weak and... They say I was cute.  My new evil character that formed up in me was the head of all the cruel plans that the pack did, So I turned myself into the leader of the pack, of course, there would be someone who's against it ! I acknowledged Zouhair's hatred towards me, and I didn't do anything about it, actually, I kind of hated him too. He had that weird annoying childish character that makes me so angry, even more childish than a 4 years old. Regardless of his physical state, he was younger than me by one year, so small and tiny, he could fit in trash can. Yet, he was stronger than I thought he'd be. He was the crazy type of kid that is just trying to have fun while not giving a fuck about the consequences. Youness is the same age as zouhair, he always had a shocked face like he saw a ghost or something, his behavior was abstract but he was kind sometimes, there were time when he invites us to go with his dad to the place he works, a faculty, there was a soccer field we always played on, just the six of us. It was fun. 
Oussama, he was weird 'period' , he was like a mix of a modern stylish kid and a homeless crazy guy. he spent most of his time out in the streets doing basically nothing at all. He was the first person I met that year, and I met him while I was going with my mom to the school. He was just walking and I guess he was singing all alone by himself. When mom, out of nowhere asked him about the school called Abilhamed Elghazali. He told her that he studies there as well. What a coincidence, huh, who would say that we'd be this close. And there was that boy I liked so much, he was so kind and he had an angelic voice, Emily would suit him better, but no, his name was Ismail, he was my favorite. he probably was the one that defined part my personality. we always sat somewhere and talked about anime and video games and movies etc. He was the real deal when it comes to geek matters. And then there was me, I wouldn't be able to describe myself, I never had enough trust in myself, I always thought I only did bad to people. I always compared myself to people that know more than me, like my older brothers. Nevertheless, I had some love for my own-self. I knew no one could do things I have done in my life.