Raura

(Ross and Courtney are dating. Laura is best friends with Rydel. Rydel knows that Laura loves Ross.)
Laura is sitting on the couch in the Lynch household. Ross comes in after hanging out with Courtney all day.
Laura: Hey Ross😊
Ross: Hey Laurie!!!
Then Ross sits down and starts going on and on about how amazing Courtney is and how amazing his day was with her.
Laura: *tears in her eyes* That's nice Ross, I'll be right back. (Runs upstairs to Rydel's room)
Ross: WAIT!! LAURA WHAT'S WRONG?!?!
\\IN RYDEL'S ROOM//
Laura and Rydel are sitting on the bed and Laura just told Rydel what had happened.
Laura cannot stop crying.
Rydel: here how about you go take a nice hot shower and calm down. I'll go talk to Ross.
Laura: o.....ok
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////////////
Rydel runs downstairs only to see Ross texting Courtney.
*Rydel rolls her eyes*
Rydel: (takes Ross's phone out of his hands) ROSS SHOR LYNCH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!!!
Ross: What? What happened?
Rydel: Laura is upstairs crying her eyes out because of what you said. Why would you start talking about how amazing Courtney is and how perfect your night was with her? You know Laura and Courtney don't get a long and how Laura is self conscious around Courtney.
Ross: is that why she ran upstairs crying...?
Rydel: YES YOU DOOF!!!!!
Ross: oh...
Rydel: why are you so oblivious Ross?
Ross: what?
Rydel: nothing, nevermind.

HEY GUYS! THAT WAS MY FIRST ONE SHOT! I'LL BE MAKING MORE OF THEM! WELL ANYWAY IM MADDIE!!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!!
Follow me on ig \@/ r5.family.raura
Bye Loves❤️