Raura

SUMMARY:
Ross works at a small little diner in a small little town in Tennessee. He works there everyday all day. This girl names Laura who is the same age as Ross goes there everyday for breakfast and talks with Ross. They become best friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ross: Hey Laurie Bear! I have your breakfast cooking!
Laura: thanks Rossy Bear!! So how's life been treatin ya because I haven't seen you in forever?!
Ross: Laur we had a sleepover last night I left this morning😂
Laura: I know😁
Laura: so you got a crush on anyone blondie?
Ross: umm.....................yeah
Laura: *feels her heart sink to her stomach and tears are forming but she's trying her best to hold them back* oh really who?
Ross: *thinks it's you, you beautiful human being* that I can't tell you
Laura: but why?
Ross: BECAUSE I JUDT CAN'T! OKAY!
Laura: FINE WHATEVER! I'L SEE YOU AROUND!! *storms outside*
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Later on Laura is in mer apartment crying and watching Romeo & Juliet her and Ross's favorite movie to watch together. After a little bit Laura starts dozing off until she hears the doorbell.
Laura: UGHHHHHH
Laura opens the door to see Ross standing outside with a dozen red roses.
Ross: Laurie Bear I'm so sorry I yelled at you and made you cry. I just didn't know how to tell you that you are the person who I like. I've liked you since I first layed my eyes on you. You are the prettiest girl or even human being I have ever seen and I might just even love you. It breaks me inside to see that I made you cry.
So please Laura Marie will you please be my girlfriend?!
Laura: *tears up* Ross that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me! I like you too, maybe even love you too! And finally yes I'll love to be you girlfriend Ross Shor!
AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER❤️❤️

Hi💙