Raura

Laura POV
It's been 5 years... It's been 5 years since I saw my best friend. Since I saw the love of my life. It's been 5 years since I saw Ross Shor Lynch.
I haven't seen Ross since he and the rest of the cast came to the release of For The Record, and now R5 is coming on my show. Ross was dating Courtney for 2 years but they broke up.
My mom told me earlier that my next guest will be R5. Rydel is still my girl best friend. She knows my love for Ross and how I haven't seen him in over 5 years, so that's why we don't ever go to her house. We hang out all of the time.
NO POV
It was the day of the show. Laura just got to the studio and the band will be there soon.
Riker, Ellington, Rydel, Rocky, and Ross just got to the studio and Rydel runs up to Laura hugging her and they start talking. After they finished talking Ross comes up to Laura.
Ross POV
Laura looked so beautiful today. She does everyday but she really looked nice today. Her and Rydel are still best friends. They hang out all the time, but I haven't seen her in so long and I miss her. Her and Rydel stop talking so I'm gonna go up to her.
NO POV
Ross: hey Laurie *smiles*
Laura: hey Rossy! I can't believer you remembered my nickname!!! *brings him into a huge hug*
Ross: how could I forget? I did give it to you!
End POV
THE SHOW STARTS AND THEY ALL START TALKING ABOUT MUSIC AND ACTING AND RELATIONSHIPS. THEN THE SHOW FINISHES.
(btw Rinessa is happening rn)
No POV
Rydel: hey guys why don't we all go out to eat and then have a movie night and sleepover! Our house!
Everyone except Rydel: okay!!!
Ellington: we need 2 cars. Vanessa can drive one and Rocky can drive one.
Car 1
FRONT
Vaness (driving)
Riker (passenger)
Rydel (middle)
Ellington (middle)
Car 2
Rocky (driving)
Ryland (passenger)
Ross (middle)
Laura (middle)
ROSS AND LAURAS CONVO
Ross: laur
Laura: yeah Ross
Ross: I'm really sad that we lost contact. I want to go back to how things used to be. I totally understand if you don't want to, but I really want to try. I want you to know that you were the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Laura: oh my gosh Ross! That means so much to me you don't understand. I missed you so much. I would love to go back to how things were. And I want you to know that you were the best thing that has ever happened to me too!
Ross: *smiles really big*
I hope I'm not going too fast but I've been wanting to do this ever since I laid my eyes on you
Will you be my girlfriend Laurie?
Laura: *smiles so wide*
I would love to Rossy!!!!!
(They kiss)
Ryland & Rocky: AWWWW
NO POV
The gang is all back together and better than before!!!!

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't been updating! I've been so busy with softball and I've gone on 2 vacations!
I'm still on one rn! (Leaving tmrw)
But I'll try to update as much as I can!! Ily all❤️
Ig \@/ r5.family.raura