Just you and me

A/N: So, this is probably going to be the last part of this Fanfiction. It has a super sweet, corny, happy ending.... Basically: EVERYTHING I WANTED.

I'm looking forward to start a new Fanfiction, but i am not sure.

I hope you enjoy it. :-)

ps: In this part are more "thoughts of the reader", than in my other ones. I hope u guys don't mind. :b

I try to stay calm. But this message unsettles me.

What does he want to talk about? I mean...yes.. we had that little discussion this morning, but... damn. I don't know. I really wanna talk to him, but i am afraid.

I hope he doesn't want to talk about what happened last night. I am still so embarassed, and unsure about my feelings. I love him, but...

I put my head on the table and sigh.

...Everything is just so fucking confusing.

Time goes by and class is over.

I watch Nathan as he stands up and walks outside, according to room 18. I grab my camera and my notebook, put it into my bag, and stand up as well . As i step into the hallway and walk further, i get more and more uncertain.My stomach hurts and i barely can walk. The door to the studio gets closer and closer.

And there i am. Standing infront of a door, afraid to face the guy i kissed last night. Afraid to talk to the person i comforted yesterday. Afraid of what the person i love the most could say. I stroke trough my //your haircolour// hair, take a deep breath and walk in.

There are so much easels, brushes, cans of paint,... ,... . The walls are full of amazing paintings. But i can't see Nathan. Why isn't he in here? Was it just a joke? A "prank"? I knew it. I knew it was just for fun what he did last night in my room.

....It's...It's alright, .. i guess. I just.... well... shit happens.

I turn around and wanna go outside, holding back my tears. Why am i even crying? Suddenly i hear Nathans voice, comming out of a corner.

Thank god.

,,(y/n)"

He says softly.

I keep staring at the door.

- ,,Yes?"

I replied to the voice behind me.

,,So... uhm. Hey."

Nathan says, unusually insecure.

-,,What do you wanna talk about?"