Ouch... My salty tears ended up on the fresh scars on my wrist! The tears glided down my arm with a massive amount of blood. I cried more looking at the earlier scars that I had, spelling all my flaws out on the wrist. I'm not emo, I'm not goth, I'm just hurt and hurting gets annoying sometimes. But it won't go away.

I had just came back from school. I hated getting out of school. Not only was I bullied at school I was as well at home. My step father would beat me and hit me all day if I didn't to anything right. And I don't do everything right. I felt like crying again, but quickly stopped myself.

I have a little sister, her name is Monica. She lives with my mom and her stupid boss. They're getting married soon, but I'm not even going to any of their crappy wedding events. I've only been living for 17 years. It's not that big of a deal if I only make it to 18, because I'm pretty sure it will, isn't it possible? Yeah! But I would never give up my life no matter how much I was hurting.

*the next day*

"AVA! GET UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE TO SCHOOL AND I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOUR CRAP RIGHT NOW GET DOWN HERE OR IM GONNA COME UP AND GET YOU AND THAT WONT BE SO PRETTY! GET YOUR ASS UP!"

The yelling pierced my ear drums and almost blew them out.

Great another wonderful day at school! I had no breakfast, I just changed out of my pajamas and went to the bus stop. Thankfully, I'm the only one that gets picked up there.

A/N

Hey guys! I'm new at wattpad, so please be nice! comment your opinions below, and make sure to vote! love ya, bye!