I waited there impatiently waiting for my bus to arrive, about 5 minutes later my bus showed up at my bus stop and picked me up with this other girl I didn't really hang out with. I went on the bus and quickly walked to the back getting stares and looks from random people,

"That's attractive" some guy said from the front of the bus. I turned around not only to find three high school jocks making fun of me. I ignored it and came to my seat I was the second to last bus stop. That means that my bus had to stop over at one more stop. Which was my only friend I had. Vanessa, we have been friends since the 2nd grade. I skimmed the scars I had on my wrist and looked at them for a long time. Until my bus stopped I didn't notice until I heard my name from the front of the bus.

"Ava, AVA it was Vanessa I smiled and looked up then looked back down noticing that I still had my sleeves up I tried to put them down but Vanessa caught me

"I thought you stopped..." I looked at her with great guilt and she just sighed.

"Anyways... I brought a friend along and he's really cool, his names Dustin and he is my cousin that just moves in from New York! Isn't that awesome!!!" I smiled thinking that the cousin was like 8 years old.

" yo Dustin get over here" she yelled making me covering my ears he turned around.

"That's Dustin?" I asked tapping her arm.

"Yeah, cute right?" She answered this boy was gorgeous and had and awesome head of hair! He was so cute I just hope he wasn't a complete jerk

He quickly walked over to Vanessa's and my seat and sat down. "What going on" he asked ahhhh his New York accent got me! I loved New York accents they made me laugh sometimes but his accent showed strength. "Dustin" said Vanessa "this is Ava, Ava this is Dustin! Talk!!!" He looked at her and than looked at me and smiled! He just made me melt! But no way in a gazillion years was me going to date me! I mean look at me I'm a mess and ugly and he's gonna think I'm emo just because I cut. My eyes teared at the thought but I blinked them back not wanting him to think I cry out of normal.

"So.." She started off "I'm Dustin obviously, I like sports hockey, football, baseball you know the usual. I play football and hockey I actually almost got into the Rangers, I love them!... Okay your turn" she smiled again making me melt yet one more time!

"Uhhh..." I started to get nervous but contributed "I am not a popular girl I never was, my life isn't so-" I was cut off by the bus coming to a stop so that we can get it class...

I was sad and relived at the same time, I didn't want him to know about my suckish life thank God!

A/N

Please tell me how I did if I didn't do good please tell me so I can edit! It probs sucks but YOLO! So peace out lovers!