Chapter 1

Brendon's POV-
    "Babe, I'm home.", I heard Amanda  yell from downstairs. I went downstairs to welcome her home. "I got you something." I told her with my hands behind my back jumping up and down from excitement. "You got me something?", Amanda said. God, I love her so fucking much. Her beautiful blue eyes, her long, soft, brown hair, her wonderful personality. I would lose myself if I lost her. We both went upstairs to the bedroom, she sat down on the bed while she was picking out her outfit for tomorrow I bent down on one knee and called her name. "W-what are you doing?" Amanda said with her eyes tearing up. "Amanda Rose, I love you so much, you mean the absolute world to me, I was planning on doing something more romantic than surprising you while you pick out your outfit, anyways, Amanda," I took a deep breath, "Will you marry me?". My heart started to beat super fast. "YES ! A MILLION TIMES YES!!!" I heard Amanda scream while she jumped up and down in excitement. I got up and kissed her passionately. "So, where do you wanna go to celebrate?" I asked her, staring deeply into her eyes. "How about that restaurant that just opened next to Target?" She said while picking a dress to wear tonight. "I was thinking a more fancy restaurant, I mean come on we just got engaged we can't go to In n' Out!", I said sarcastically. "You're right. Get dressed then! I mean come on we are going to a fancy restaurant!" Amanda said mocking me. I went to my closet and picked out the suit I was wearing when I first met Amanda in college. Okay, let me tell you the story.

It was the first day of college and I knew nobody there,my mother decided to move cities after I graduated high school so we did, we moved to Los Angeles, I went to UCR (University of California Riverside). I walked into my math class and I saw her, Amanda,she was wearing a grey hoodie and light blue jeans with her converse. Once I saw her I instantly fell in love with her. I knew I wanted to marry her, she is the only person I have ever been deeply in love with. Heck she is probably the only person I have loved. There was a dance that Friday so I went wearing a simple black suit with my hair swooped to the side. I went to get some water and there she was, getting some donuts for her and her friends of course, I decided to be a man and grow some balls and go talk to her. "Hey, uh, Amanda right?" I asked her thinking in my head, "What the fuck am I doing? Fuck, it's too late to back out. Alright Brendon just go with it.". "Yeah, and you are.." She said looking at me confused. "Oh! I'm Brendon Urie, I just moved her with my family from Las Vegas." I said staring at her lips. "Oh, that is so cool, I used to live in Vegas also! Well my dad got a job out here so we had to move out here. My mom died in a car accident when I was 5, I was in the car with her, I only broke a leg but she died. My dad has cancer and the doctors said they can remove the cancer from his leg but it will cost 1,500 dollars, I have no idea where I am going to get that money from." She said tearing up, so I pulled her into a hug because I know exactly how she feels, losing a family member and struggling to save another. I decided to give her the money for her fathers surgery, anonymously. The next morning I went to get money out of the ATM and put it into the envelope and went to math class and handed it to her. "Here, for your fathers surgery 🙂" the little note that was inside said. She walked up to me after class and said "I-I can't accept this." She said handing it to me while shaking. "Sure you can, it is for a good cause so its really nothing. Please accept it." I said staring into her eyes. "Fine but I will find a way to pay you back, Thank you tons Brendon." She said looking into my eyes then gave me a hug and left to her dorm. It was lunch time on March 23, 2016 when I asked her out. Since then we have been together. Now, we are engaged to be married. Every time I see her is like the first.

Now that you know the full story, let go onto the night they got engaged...

"You look stunning" I said looking at her dress and how beautiful she is. "Why thank you Brendon, my future husband, I love you so much." She said kissing me before she told me how handsome I looked in the suit I was wearing when we first met. We then got out of the house and got into the car and headed to the restaurant.

****

Thank you for reading this. ❤ Updating every Monday and Friday. Love you all.