Chapter 2

Amanda's POV--

We finally arrived to the restaurant after a ten minute long car drive of Brendon and I singing to our favorite band on the radio. We got off the car and went inside hand in hand. We sat down at a booth that was next to a window. Perfect view of Los Angeles. The waitress came up to out table and asked "Can I get you guys started on some drinks?" while giving us menus and pulling out her notepad and a pen. "Can I get an Iced Tea with sugar and lemon please?" I said playing with my earring and looking at the menu. I felt a set of eyes staring at me so I looked up and noticed a strange looking man looking at me. I got my phone out and texted Brendon

message convo:

AR: Babe, that guy at the bar keeps staring at me.

BU: What's he wearing?

AR: He's wearing a green flannel with black pants, he has a brown beard with a hat.

BU: Be right back, I'm gonna go talk to him.

Brendon's POV-

I walked up to the guy Amanda described and said, "My fiance is getting uncomfortable because you keep staring at her. Stop or I'll beat your ass up.". I clenched my jaw and cracked my knuckles. "Ooh. Intense boyfriend I see. Your fiance is hot that's why I keep staring at her.". Once this fuck-faced bitch said that I completely lost it. I punched him so hard he fell out of his chair and onto the floor and he was bleeding. I went back to the booth with Amanda and pretending like nothing happened. "Brendon, why did you do that?" She said once I sat down and looked at the menu. I looked up at her. "He disrespected me and you." I said taking a deep breath before. "That doesn't mean you have to punch him." She said in a tone that wasn't friendly. "Can we just leave?" She said gathering her things and heading out. "Sure, I guess" I said under my breath getting my things and heading out the door. I got in the car and turned it on and connected my phone and played some music. After five minutes of dead silence, I tried to explain myself. "Amanda, babe. He called you hot and I got heated because I can't even imagine you with anyone else." I said with my eyes on the road. "I get you Brendon, and I appreciate you sticking up fro me like that, but what I don't appreciate is you beating him up. I just don't see why you did it! You act like I am gonna leave you for somebody else-". I rudely interrupted her and said "THAT'S WHAT I'M FUCKING SCARED OF AMANDA!" I yelled while banging the steering wheel. We were at a red light and I started crying. So did Amanda. I pulled into her parents' house driveway, suggesting she wanted to go there after this horrible night. "Bye Amanda. I'm sorry for this night. Not how I expected our celebration to go." I said looking at her, I expected her to turn around and say "I love you, I forgive you." but she just got out the car and left.

Amanda's POV-

I just cannot believe him. He punched a guy for no reason. He could have just left it alone. It's not like I was gonna go over to the guy and ask him to marry me! I love Brendon, only Brendon he is my true love. Ever since college. This is my fault, I could have just went and sat next to Brendon but no, I had to tell him. I need to go see him. I got into my sweatpants and a basic T-Shirt, I put on my converse and put my hair up in a bun. I went to my car and left to our house.

*At the house*

Brendon's POV-

I was laying on the couch thinking about how horrible this night and then I heard a knock on the door. I went to go see who it was and I saw her. Amanda. She was standing there in sweatpants and an old T-Shirt from when we went to see our favorite band. "Amanda," I say relieved to see her. I try to hug her but instead she puts both her hands on my cheeks and kisses me. She pulls away and asks if she can come in. We are both sitting on the couch now. "Babe, I am so sorry for getting mad at you, it was all my fault. I made a big deal because some random guy was staring at me. Just know that you are the only person I love. Always. You are the person I want to marry. I love you Brendon Urie." Amanda said while wiping a few tears away. "Amanda, it's not your fault. I could have just said ," please leave me and my fiancé alone." but instead I punched him, in public. I'm sorry for ruining our celebration. I love you Amanda, ever since I first saw you. Thank you for wanting to marry me. You are the only one I want to marry in this life. I love you." I said kissing her on the cheek and putting my hand on her thigh then getting up. "I'm gonna make you dinner tonight baby." I said while looking in the fridge for something to make. I finally decided to make a chicken salad because that is Amanda's favorite food. She is currently upstairs showering and getting ready. I pulled out the chicken and the lettuce and put the chicken in the pan. I then cut up the lettuce and put it in a bowl. I put, croutons, cheese and Caesar salad dressing. Her favorite. While the chicken was cooking I set the table up with a candle in the middle and flowers on the side. "All set" I said to myself. Amanda came on the stairs. She looked so surprised and amazed. "Thank you again for wanting to marry me. I love you." I said inviting her to sit.

******
I decided to update when I finish the chapter so I just finished this chapter and I will start chapter 3 on Thursday ;) thank you for reading !! 💞