Eleven: Surprise

**This has been really enjoyable as a book so far. Continue sharing this book ♡ I have so much motivation from you guys reading my story. Thank you so much**

POV: Airia
The table is beautiful and elegant, I'm almost afraid to touch it. I smile at Derick and the host leaves us be. The peach white rose petals. The candles lit, and the aroma of deep creamy vanilla, creates the atmosphere as romantic, and delicate.

"Derick.... This is.... This is gorgeous. My gosh." I softly say, almost breathless.

"I'm glad you love it" I can feel has hand getting sweaty, he looks at me and smiles.

Is he nervous? What is he thinking about?

I sit down as he pushes my chair in, there are tiny gems for display on the table, shaped like diamonds. I smile, setting my clutch on the table. The host, fills our flutes with champagne.

"What's the occasion?" I ask, taking a sip. The host comes back with our food, garlic knots and lemon pepper chicken with a side of mashed potatoes. He bites his lip and doesn't answer my question, my face changes. I slice up my chicken and enjoy the moment. He glances at me after taking a sip of his drink.

"I have something for you" he hands me a rectangular long gold box. I bite my lip and chuckle.
"Babe...." My voice trails in see, I glance at it and hold it. He watches me as I open it. A diamond necklace with a teardrop shape is in the box. I'm literally speechless, I gain a lump in my throat. "Derick... Oh....." I choke out. He smiles brightly getting up. He puts it around my neck, giving my cheek a soft kiss. His cologne hits me, it smells amazing, filling my nose. He clips it together. He stands in front of me, giving me a full scan with love filled in his deep chocolate eyes, I blush.

"Stunning" He says

"Come here." I say flirtatiously. He's always full of surprises, and that's one of the million things that I love about him. He walks and squats next to me. I look in his eyes, almost to his soul and kiss his lips deeply, placing a hand on his cheek. I feel absolutely like a queen tonight.

POV: Derick
Finally the florist arrives with white orchids that I ordered from her. She places them in the center of the table, the scent flows from them into the cool LA air. She gasps softly as I stand up with her, looking at them.

"Oh Derick...." She coos. I take her by the hand.

It's game time Derick.

I walk over to large white speaker that's standing by the balcony, ready to be played. I play a soft time, perfect for the evening with her that she'll enjoy. I walk back to her, and take her hand, wrapping my arm around her waist. She chuckles and lays her head on my chest.

Just like senior prom.

I give her a little twirl and drape her down my arm and lift her up slow. I take a deep inhale and exhale, tonight can change everything. It can either tie us together, or break us apart. I've always wanted Airia if I haven't said that enough already, and no one else in the world. I look in her eyes and my heart accelerates faster.
The world stops spinning for a moment, her radiant skin, pure heart and unforgettable soul, I can't let it go. I take her hand and do what a man does when he's desperately in love with a woman.

I get down on one knee and look at her.
She gasps softly to herself as I give her hand a soft, sweet kiss. This moment right now, is so important.

"Airia... You are my light, the angel I've adored since 8th grade to now." I begin.

"My goddess, my everything." I choke, I clear my throat.

"I want you to be my forever and after. You're worth more than you think, let me show you that I love you.."

I reach for the little black box that has Airia's initials on it. My hands are shaking like trees being hit by a strong gusty wind. I continue as her face warms up.

"By becoming my wife, Airia Eboni.... Moore" I open the box. Her face becomes wet with tears glistening in the light. She laughs softly, nervously. I finally ask the question after swallowing down the nerves.

"Airia... Will you marry me."

She bites her lip, crying quietly now, looking in my eyes. There's a long pause as I stare deep into her eyes.

"Yes." She says through her tears, she sniffles. I stand up and hug her, embracing every second with her. I kiss her non-stop. Words cannot describe how ecstatic I am. She's mine, forever, my everything. My other half. My fiancé. My soon to be wife.