{eleven}

[Sean's P.O.V]
During that kiss, I felt something. I don't know how to explain it into words. It wasn't a spark of love or happiness or anything like that. It was more of.... A wave of weakness. Not the type of weak like when you first get to kiss someone you love in movies or other cheesy shit like that. As I said, I don't really know how to explain it. Now we are staring into each other's eyes and something feels different.

I don't feel as connected to Mark as I used to. Eh it's probably all just in my head. I probably just being all paranoid from not remembering some of my life after.... Wait what exactly did happen? Mark never explained. "Hey Mark?" He smiles at me. "Yeah?" "What exactly happened and why am I at the hospital right now?"

Mark giggle a bit and said "Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you about that! Well I sat back down onto the couch that one night and waited for you to come out of the bathroom and be with me." He cleared his throat. "Well it had been about a half an hour since I sat back on the couch and began waiting for you so I decided to check up on you. So I walked to the bathroom and saw you lying on the ground with a slight trickle of blood coming from your mouth. As anyone else would do, I freaked out and called an ambulance. You were taken to the hospital," he motioned his arms toward the room, "and put in here." He sighed. "I stayed with you for as long as possible but I wasn't a family member so I wasn't allowed to stay here overnight. I came back the next day, skipping school of course, and begged for them to tell me what had happened to you. I told them that we were dating and that I cared deeply for you which somehow convinced them to tell me what had happe-"

Mark's voice squeaked and he stopped talking. He looked away from me but I could tell that he was on the verge of tears. I sat up and put a hand on his shoulder. "Mark," I used my other hand to lightly touch his chin and make him look at me. "what happened?"

A tear slid down his face as he shifted his gaze anywhere but my eyes. I moved my hand away from his chin but kept looking at him. "Y-You.... D-" Mark started sobbing. I pulled him into a huge hug and let him cry on my shoulder. He pulled away from the hug and looked at me. Right in my eyes. "You died."

"Eight" Something whispered.

I looked at Mark. "Did you hear that?" He looked confused. "Hear what?" I guess he didn't then. I shook my head and smiled at him. "Eh it's nothing. Let's just enjoy the fact that I'm alive and here right now." He smiles back at me and lets one last single tear slip down his face. "Oh I forgot!" Mark stood up. "I should probably go let the nurse know that you're in fact alive. Be right back." I smiled at him as he walked toward the door. "Ok Mark." He opened the door and walked out, letting the door slowly shut behind him.

Mark came back with a nurse. She starred at my with shock on her face. "Well I see that you're..." She looked at her clipboard. "Somehow better." She looked back at me and smiled.

We got every release paper and stuff like that filled out and I was let go to go back to my house with Mark.