Chapter 3

It was night and was the second day of living here was coming to a close.

Evan looks at the digital clock on the ground next to his bed. It reads 12:07, and yet Evan can't sleep yet. It was like he was high.

Ever since he saw the attic he felt like it was winter even though it was boiling summer. His goosebumps reaches the ceiling and the hair on his neck kept standing, even when it was wet. It felt like some kind of ominous cloud is hovering over him.

All of sudden he realized he had to pee. So he heads off to the bathroom and pulls down his pants. After he flushes his toilet and washes his hand, he decides he won't be going to sleep any time soon, so he might as we'll take advantage of it. He goes to his laptop on goes on YouTube. He searches up Charlie Bit My Finger. No matter how old it gets, it always puts a smile on his face. He then searches up The Fox Song, which is apparently a whole viral song now. Right as it got to the part where they sing "What does the fox say?" Evan hears a screech.

It sounded like it came from his parents room. It was probably her mom seeing a spider, and boy does Evan love squishing spiders. As he enter the room he asks,

"Where is the spider?"

But it wasn't his mom who screamed, his mom was still sound sleeping.

"Man she must be tired not to hear dad!" Evan thought.

But there Evan was confused, his dad never screams, especially like a girl. And yet, his father's face was still masked with horror staring at mom.

"Madison! Maddi! Maddi-kins!!!!!" Me. Taser was sobbing Mrs. Taser's name.

And then Evan saw it, his mother was dead, with white skin covering her whole body. Evan's knees starts to wobble and he collapses onto the bed. He nudges his mom.

"MOOOMMMM!!!!" Evan starts hysterically crying and hugs his father.

"What happened?" Evan sniffs.

"I don't know," Mr. Taser looked like new as ready to kill himself.

The rest of the night was just them hugging each other, crying, calling Mrs. Taser's name, trying to wake her up, and just sitting there.

Someone killed Evan's mom, and they were going to find out who.

-----

A/N I told you it'd get better :)