Chapter 6

Evan called after his dad.

"Dad I'm finally in a good mood!" Evan sing-songed.

"We'll someone is in a good mood." Mr. Taser huffs, but a grin was starting to grow on his face.

"Cause I am, I already made 7 friends." Evan starts boasting and Mr. Taser looked impress.

"Well done son. I think that makes my surprise even better! Me and you are going camping, and you can bring your friends!"

They both cheer.

Evan runs to his room, and finds his phone. He texts Connor, Austin, Jasmine, and Tiffany.

"Hey guys my dad is offering taking y'all to camping over the long weekend! We provide the food, tents, and sleeping bags! You just bring the fun! :)"

Evan rereads his text checking for spelling mistakes. None. Send.

Afterwards, he gets a reply from all of them saying they can come. Evan tells his dad and then plops on the couch in the living room.

Did Jasmine like him? Did he like her? Should he ask her? Would that ruin their friendship if it ends I'm she doesn't like him?

Evan's head had thoughts floating around his head about Jasmine. And he decides that the camp will be perfect time to figure out if she likes him not. If she likes him but doesn't ask him out, he'd ask her out. If she asks him out, he says yes. If she doesn't like, well Evan is going to be disappointed.

--------

A/N will Jasmine and Evan become Jevan (cute couple name?)