Put My Clothes On

Nico and Will slept until 4 o'clock, more like Nico slept and Will watched TV.
When Nico finally got up, Will told Nico he had a surprise for him.

"What kind of surprise?" Nico questioned.
"I guess you'll have to come and find out." Will teased with a smirk.
Nico lumbered up out of bed and stripped completely. As Nico picked up his clothes for the day, Will came up behind him, kissing and sucking his back and neck. "Now that you're awake De Angelo, how about we re-negotiate this mornings deal?"
"Oh yeah," Nico whispered sensually in Will's ear, "What about my surprise?"
"Mmm, I think the surprise can wait a while. Don't you think?" Will said as he grabbed Nico's ass.
"But what about the deal? Can the deal wait a while?" Nico whispered in Will's ear, facing him now.
"Maybe..." Will said teasingly.
"I'll blow you first." Nico said persuasively.
Will got wide eyed. "Deal, but can I at least put your clothes on you?"
"Put my clothes on for me? You're a loser, Solace." Nico smiled at the floor. Will ran his fingertips down Nico's hairless chest and kissed his neck, making Nico's skin tingle. Will pulled Nico's black shirt over his skinny body, then moved to his boxers. Left foot, right foot. As Will tugged Nico's boxer up he came up off the ground where he knelt, sliding across Nico like a surfer riding a wave, coming up to stand nose to nose with him. Now jeans. Left foot, right foot. Then Will picked Nico up like a sack of potatoes. "Solace, put me down!" Nico protested as Will pulled up his skinny jeans, making sure to wiggle everything in. Will put Nico back to his feet and knelt down to button his jeans. Will was surprised Nico said he didn't want to fuck yet, considering Will's sexy dressing made Nico hard as a rock. It could have just been morning wood, but then again. Then Will picked Nico up, Nico's arms around his neck, leg wrapped around with Will's hands on his ass, and carried Nico to the bed, put his dirty, black sneakers on and tied them like bows, all the while Nico ran his fingers through Will's soft hair and rubbed his muscular shoulders. "Come on Sunshine." Will grabbed Nico up onto his back. This time Nico didn't even protest.