latina tag ❤

some people tagged me in the latina tag. im only half latina [ half mexican, half irish, & born in usa ] but i'll do me best to answer all the questions to the best of my ability. thank you to the girls that tagged me! ps, its super hard to be three nationalities b/c now i gotta keep up with mexico & usa at copa amercia, & ireland at uefa cup.

one: what is your nationality?

born in usa but my daddy is mexican and my mommy is irish.

my dad begged my mom to allow him to name me américa b/c its the name of his fave footie team in the whole world. my mom can't pronounce it in spanish tho. so she just calls me meiriceá [ the irish version of the word america ]. sounds almost the same.

two: do you speak spanish?

yes, although i could improve. i also speak english and understand some irish. my mom tried to teach me & my sister.

three: what is your favorite dish from where you're from?

tacos. every mexican loves tacos.

four: when was the last time you visited?

not sure but we go there all the time to visit abuela.

five: if you've ever visited your country, where is your favorite place to visit?

estadio azteca in cd mx.

six: have you ever visited the capital of your country?

yes.

seven: what is your favorite dessert from your culture?

tres leches cake. for ppl who don't know, its a cake where the bread part is soaked in regular milk, evaporated milk, an then condensed milk. so it has three kinds of milks in it.

eight: what haven't you visited in your country that you would like to visit?

la riviera maya.

i'll just tag the people who tagged me, my sister and people that i remember their username. @claryvette @oribeperalta @jurgendamm @chicharitoismybabe @hoziers