Five: Dark Magic

fRCIKING LOVE THIS CHAPTER

I THINK THERE WILL BE AN EPISODE IN THE ONESHOT BOOK tHAT FOCUSES AROUND DARK MAGIC

ALSO. FOR THE ASTERISK:

*unless you have seen MrPeanutWaffles :3

Remember Me

Ch 5: Dark Magic

Sky's POV

Ty has this cute little almost-snore thing that he does when he's sleeping peacefully, and- you have not seen adorable until you have seen Ty, okay?*

I smile a little and try to ignore how creepy it is that I'm watching him sleep. Shh, it's fine! I'm watching over him. Keeping him safe. It's fine.

"Hey," someone whispers in my ear, and I jump a little to see Tyler crouching next to me. "You might wanna wake him up. If you don't, then the others will see you guys next to each other, and Ty will blush like crazy when he finally does wake up."

"Maybe I'd like to see that," I mumble, blushing myself.

Tyler snorts. "Well, Ty wouldn't be too pleased."

"Fine, fine, I'll get up, but I'm letting him sleep."

"Fair enough."

When Tyler isn't looking, I plant a soft kiss on Ty's forehead, and then Tyler and I slip outside silently. "When did you get up?" I ask as soon as we're out of earshot of the temporary base.

"A few hours ago."

"Holy crap, Tyler, have some chill."

"I'm an early riser," he laughs, shrugging. "I just thought I'd warn you when I heard the others starting to wake up."

"Thanks," I reply, and then I have to frown a little. "Ty doesn't seem very receptive of the whole Skylox deal at the moment."

Tyler snorts. "Are you kidding? He literally crawled into bed next to you last night."

I blush. "He- He was scared. Needed a friend."

"Specifically, needed you," Tyler clarifies. "Geez, how much more insecure can you get, Sky? He's in love with you, or, at the very least, he's falling in love with you."

I chuckle. "Yeah, I don't think so, friend."

"Well, you're stupid," he says bluntly, and I laugh a little more loudly. "Wanna check on the Notch deer with me?"

Nodding, I follow him to where the Notch deer have huddled up into a group during the night. "Do you think they got too cold?" I ask, but Tyler just shrugs. I gently pet the Notch deer that Ty and I rode yesterday, and it grunts softly. "Hey, buddy. Good job yesterday. Can you do it again today?"

It sighs as though fed up with my crap, and I laugh. "Well, today will be a lot of fun. Do you think we should wake up the others?" I ask, turning to face Tyler again.

"I guess so." He looks up at the sun, shielding his eyes slightly. "It's about... eight? Yeah, we should wake them up."

"WAKEY WAKEY, A SERIOUS LACK OF EGGS AND BAKEY," I shout, leaning into the house.

Seto groans and mumbles, "Typicam American prandium. Five more minutes, Sky." Eggs and bacon appear floating in the air in front of me, and I laugh in delight as I quickly consume them.

"Five more minutes, it is!" I giggle, walking around the room and shaking awake everyone but Seto. When I get to Ty, I sit down next to him and shake him extra lightly, so as not to scare him. "Hey, Ty, time to get up," I say softly.