Eight: Seven Days

AHH THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER AHHH

IT SEEMS RUSHED NEAR THE END ;-; WHAT DO YOU THINK?

ANYWAYS AHSLFAJSDKL FJDSKLGJSD

ALSO I FINISHED WRITING ADDICT

AND ILL JUST GIVE U GUYS THE SAME SPEECH I GAVE THEM

IM WRITING A NEW BOOK ABOUT TWO BEST FRIENDS WHO ARE ROOMATES

EXCEPT THEYRE ALSO EACH OTHERS ARCHNEMSIS XD CUZ LIKE THEYRE A SUPERHERO AND VILLAIN BUT SECRET IDENTITIES AND ALL THAT AND THE HERO IS IN LOVE WITH THE VILLAINS CIVILIAN FORM OK AND HE BECOMES A HERO SOLELY TO PROTECT THE CIVILIAN VILLAIN AND ITS JUST CHAOS OK XD

BUT I NEED YOUR HELP

WHAT SHIP SHOULD I USE?

IM THINKING EITHER MUNCHINGUNIVERSE, PHAN, OR MEROME.

OPINIONS/SUGGESTIONS?

ALSO ILL ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER TO THIS BOOK ONCE I MAKE THE ONESHOT BOOK, BUT I DONT KNKOW WHEN THAT WILL BE XD

ANNNYWAYSSS, FOR HTE LAST TIME IN THIS BOOK...

EN-JUH-HOY, MY BE-AY-YOO-TIFUL RULERS.

Remember Me

Ch 8: Seven Days

Sky's POV

"Sky, we have a problem!" Ashley yells, and I jump to my feet and then sway a little in the wind.

"Oh, right, we're in the sky. Heh, Sky in the sky."

"Sky!" Ashley shouts sharply, and my eyes widen as I spin around to face her.

"What is it? Are you okay?"

"It's Jason and Tyler, their ghast turned on them!"

"Oh, crap," I mumble, peering over the edge of our ghast. Sure enough, Jason and Tyler's ghast is frantically swerving around, trying to rid itself of its riders. From the height they're at, a fall would mean absolute death – and, at the rate this is going, it won't be long until they fall. "Ashley, drive ours down beneath theirs!"

"Will do!" she replies, leaning forward and pushing the ghast's head down. "What's the plan?"

"Just try to keep our ghast steady underneath theirs!"

"Got it!"

"JASON! TYLER!" I screech, cupping my hands around my mouth and leaning over the side of the ghast. "YOU NEED TO- DANG IT, WIND! SHUT UP, I'M TRYING TO COMMUNICATE!" There's no way they can hear me over the wind. Ashley swerves a little, still not managing to get beneath Jason and Tyler, and I lean out over the side of the ghast a little more in an attempt to get closer. "JASO- FRICK!"

Ashley screams as I fall.

"Was that lucky, or what?" I ask Jason as he spins around to look at me with wide eyes. I've managed to land on his ghast.

"What even- Sky, what!?"

"Right. So, Ashley is working on getting our ghast below yours. When she's in position: we jump."

"You're insane!" Tyler yells, trying to steer the ghast. "I'm not doing that!"

"Hello, Not Doing That, I'm Insane," I say patiently, smiling at them both. Jason groans.