Chapter Four Crush!? No way!

I sigh, watching her go. I quickly pack up my things, not even glancing at Travis as I pass him.

      He probably hates me now anyway. Wait, what am I thinking!? He didn't like me right off the bat.

      I sigh, holding my binder tightly. No way am I dropping these. As I reach my Harbor (A/N homeroom) class, I smile in relief.

      My only friend is in my Harbor, Math, and Choir. Three classes may seem like a lot, but really, its not. Especially when its the only friend you've got.

      I smile at her as she catches my gaze. She nods in reply, trying to act serious, which obviously didn't work. We both burst out laughing, trying to muffle it with our hands.

      It doesn't take long for me to immedentily stop laughing as I see my nightmare and her group.

      The whole crowd parts as they pass. I look down as they make their way to me.

      "What's so funny, Tabitha?" Angelina smirks. When I stay silent, she glares and then pushes me into the nearest locker.

      Olivia immediately intercepts Angelina's next attack, which hits her in the face.

      Angelina smirks. "You're a little whore, aren't you? That's actually a much better look for you. Come on girls."

      I watch as she walks off with her girls following her. Oh, I forgot to mention she's in my Harbor class. That scene happens... daily, my best guess.

       I look at Olivia. Only thing that doesn't happen daily is my best friend intercepting the second blow. "You didn't have to do that you know." I say quietly.

      She shakes her head. "Of course I had to do it. I hate seeing you get beat up every day."

      "But now you're hurt thanks to me." I protest, but she just shakes her head and smiles.

      I look up as Travis passes. Oh my god. If I have every class with him, I will be sooo upset.

      I mean, he's annoying. Even if he cares. Which, he most likely doesn't. It's probably all some joke.

      "Earth to Tabitha." Olivia sing songs, waving her hand in front of my face. I blink and look away from Travis, whom I just now realized I was staring at.

      She was smiling. "Does someone I know have a c-"

      I cut her off. "No! He's an annoying boy that keeps bothering me!"

      She smirks. "Why does you're face match your shirt? Cone on, we're gonna be late for Harbor."

      It takes me a second, but when I remember that I had put on a red shirt for today, I feel myself blush harder. "Coming, coming." I mumble as I follow Olivia into Harbor.