Temptation

Hunter's POV

Sex with my wife feels so good and satisfying. I be so...how do I say it....um um complete, no, hyped, no,....shit I don't know but I feel perfect.

I left the house round by 6:30 a.m.. With a gut feeling like something bad was happing or a certain person was showing up . I drove out the gate when it open then drove a tremendous speed down the road. I arrived at 7:00 on the dot and jumped out the car which was a black camaro 2016. I threw the keys at the valet and he greeted me. "Morning Mr. Hunter sir." "Morning Tom take care of her for me." "Yes sir."

I walked in and greeted everyone by saying morning. "Mr. Hunter you have a visitor in your office waiting for you." "Okay thanks Abs I'll be up shortly." Abs is my secretary and have also been my father's she is a good worker. As I passed some of my work of art up admiring them, I went up my personal elevator that says 'CEO ONLY' to the very top floor which is 20th.

"Hello sir here's your coffee, dark no sugar." "Thanks" I grabbed the cup out of her hand while still walking. "Mr. Chestnut call, and asked if he can set up a meeting for here whenever you are available." "Okay I will check my schedule. I will let you know then. Now shoo." I waved my hand for her to leave me a lone.

I walked into my office and fine a certain surprise. "Sasha? What are you doing in Cali? I thought you were still in Denver." I looked at the beautiful blond in front of me whom I was suppose to marry. "Oh Hunt I missed you so much." She ran to me and wrapped her arms and legs around me. I didn't like that kind of mushy stuff and she knew that so I pushed her down. "Oh sorry I got a little excited." "A little, maybe a lot." I smirked at her.
"How has things been? I see you are a big successor now, a huge one at that." She almost purred it out. "So is that why you are trying to get back in touch with me, because I have money now." I glared at her. "No you know I love you for who you are. I want you back in my life, propose to me again and make me your wife." She came and sat in my lap and I pushed her off. "Are you some kind of gold digger. Cause I'm not the one that's going to let dig a hole in me for to rip me off everything I own. You left one hole that was pretty deep until someone sweet came in filled it up again, not with dirt, but with love." I push her off my lap onto the floor and showed my married ring. "You are to late." I chuckled

"I will get you back, just watch and see. I know you more then any women. From your past, ways, wants, and needs." She rubbed her hand down my chest and left my office.

She was dangerous, furious, desperate, and hot. She was my........

TEMPTATION