Chapter 2

authors note: I'm very sorry for being inactive! I blame school 😁 but I'm out now 😊

June 18th 6:37pm is the time Avia died btw

Present time: June 19
Daddy and mommy told me Avia died from natural causes and that we would find out more later. I didn't want to wait. I wanted to kill whoever took my hero away.  Gavin and Emmi are very very very sad about Avia. They try to cheer me up- celebrate life

Daddy and mommy and maker studios and Trixin and uncle Casey and aunt Kayli and aunt Carlie and uncle Jackson and grandma and grandpa all post the same thing on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram:

"Unfortunately yesterday at 6:37pm Avia Colette Butler passed away from natural causes. This shocked us and probably will to you too. We will all miss how loving, caring, sweet, funny, and beautiful Avia was. She was a great older sister to Emmi, Brock, and Daxton. And a great younger sister to Gavin. We will all miss Brock and her along with all her other siblings. We know you all wait for a new vlog almost everyday but we ask that we take a small break. We also ask that you pray with us, for us and Avia. Please help share your favorite moments of Avia using the hashtag, #ripavia . Thank you for your support."

My family (besides Avia 😭) sits in silence this morning. No one knows what do say- or do. Then daddy gets a call on his phone. He looks to see who calls and answers it.

"Hey Billy." He says his voice cracking, he puts it on speaker. It's billy from Bratayley
"Hey Shay, and everyone. We would like to tell you that we are praying for you and Avia tonight. We know what you're going through but juts know we will see Avia again and she is safe with God and is having a blast with Caleb."

Everyone was crying by then.
"Thank you so much. God bless your soul" And that's how my day went: Phone calls, silence, notifications, silence, prayers, silence, Avia?, silence.

Authors note: aw 😭