Chapter 1

There were two boys. Their names were Connor Franta and Troye ( Sivan ) Mellet. One day they did something that would change their lives forever.

Connors POV

I watched in horror as my plan went terribly wrong. I had fallen over and tried to use the fire alarm to help myself get back up, unfortunately I pulled the fire alarm thingy and it set it off. Now I'm waiting in the principals office for Principal Glockenshpiel.

Troyes POV

I laughed as I threw the bowl of jelly over the schools roof, but I didn't notice that is hit my principal and now he was calling me. Damn it.

"Sorry sir it won't happen again."

"Come with me Mr Mellet, principals office we go."

I followed him there, and I swear I could not breathe, but I was still alive. I walked into the office and sat down, I looked to my right to see another boy I had not noticed when I walked in to be sitting there.

"Su dude."

He just looked at me, I was just keeping up with the trends. He had some beautiful green eyes that looked like they held forests in them. They were gorgeous!

"Ok boys, both of you have got detention for the next 2 weeks because both the things you two have done is bad, Connor Troye?"

"Yes sir." We answered together, he seemed quite nervous to be completely honest.

"Now boys you two are gonna sit here and get to know each other for the rest of the day, while doing some work, I will get you some word searches to do together."

"But sir we are 10..."

"Exactly, I'm not a teacher but I'm sure you will be able to do it! Haha silly boy."

"No I meant-" he walked out as I was talking. " we are too old.... Whatever."

"So... You are Troye? I'm Connor."

"Nice to meet you Connor, I'm a vampire."

"CALL 911 NOW!!!"

"Woah Con I was just kidding!"

"You're not the only one who watches vine."

With that he winked at me, stood up and went to Mr Glockenshpiel's computer and searched something.

"What are you doing?!"

"I'm looking at our reports..."

I just looked at him confused, why would he do that?

"A ha! I knew it! Nothing is a surprise to me!"

"What?"

"I have straight A's!"

"Must be nice." I gave him a death stare but before he could say something the second in command, Mr Wilson.

"What the hell is going on here?!"

He made both Connor and I jump. He started hobbling towards me with his stick that he used to whip the children with.

"Sir, we are waiting for Mr Glockenshpiel."

"Mr Wilson? What is the meaning of you walking into my office?"

"Sorry but these boys are-"

"In my care so get out!"

Yes sir." And with that he walked out.

"Are you boys ok?"

"Yes sir." At that moment Dan and Phil, two boys from our class ran in.

"Sir! The jelly is missing! Everyone is in a panic!" Everyone just looked at me, my hands green from touching the jelly.

"Oops...." Was all I could say.

Everyone except Troye and Connor left the room, leaving those two boys to talk.

"So.... Do you like wanna hang out after school....?"

"Like just you and me... Together?"

"Yes Connor, so?"

"Well my dad, I have to make sure everyday that he isn't too drunk, my mom recently died and he's been drinking ever since."

"Oh well we can stop at your house then come to mine."

"No!" Connor literally screamed.

"Oh sorry, but why?"

"I don't want you coming to my house."

"Ok, so you can.... Do you have a bike?"

"Yeh, why?"

"We can meet at the forest trail, just us and our bikes!"

"Oh cool yeah!"

And so it's settled, I'm having a play date this after noon with someone I just met! PERFECT!

Hey guys! I hope you like this story! I used some stuff from tho ha I've seen Troye in such as the blue neighbourhood trilogy and Spud.

Hope you liked it!