Chapter 13

Emma's POV

And just like that, Troye died.

He was gone forever.

He had just finished the rest of his album...

"Jacob, we need to organise his... Funeral..."

"No ways, you do it. What makes you think I care?!"

"JACOB WHAT THE HELL!!! YOU SAID YOU LIKED TROYE!" I screamed.

"Yeh, past tense, I now like his friend Tyler again."

"Jacob, Troye has just died and you don't even care!"

"Must be sad..."

"Piss off."

"What?"

"You heard me, go."

"No Em, I didn't mean it like tha-"

"GET OUT NOW!".

"Fine..." Then he left.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Joey?"

"Ah good day, yes it is."

"Hi I'm Emma, Troyes manager, he just... Recently... Died.... So I um was wondering if you could help me organise a funeral?"

"Yeh, of course. Wow this is all so sudden..."

"Yeah it is... Anyways meet me at Troyes house in an hour."

"Ok, byeeeeeee..."

"Bye."

This was it, I was planing a funeral for my new best friend who just died.

I arrived at Troyes house and saw Joey standing outside.

"Hi, I'm Emma."

"Yeah, hey girl I'm Joey. This is Daniel my boyfriend." And he pointed to a figure I hadn't noticed before.

"Hey, ok so we need to have the funeral... Soon." I said, still really sad about all this.

"Oh my goodness, yeah, I was thinking we could have it tomorrow... Or the next day, preferably tomorrow."

"Yeh, good idea, I will just organise the funeral, can we all go to Starbucks right now. I need to think."

"Yeah, sure!" He said slightly sad and slightly happy just because of the Starbucks.

He grabbed Daniels hand and he led us all to what looked like a Starbucks. I ordered a Frappachino and sat down with Joey and Daniel who both had Chai Lattes. Sorry I'm South African, I don't know what drinks you have but those sound close enough..

"Hey, Emma, maybe you should do both Connors and Troyes funeral on the same day, like they can get buried together?" Daniel snapped me out of my train of thought. That was a good idea.

"Yeah, I guess so..." I could not function properly.

"Hey do you want a ride home? I'm not taking no for an answer so let's get going." And with that Joey and Daniel stood up taking my hands and leading me to their car.

In the back seats were two dogs. One was black and white the other was as white as snow.

"That's Wolf and Storm." Joey pointed out.

"They're cute, lets get going I'm really sad at the moment, and if I get home I can have chocolate, cause that makes me feel better." I said. A single tear rolling down my cheek.

"Ok, yeh sorry, lets go." And Joey climbed into the car and we were off.

After an hour of driving we pulled up to my house. I said goodbye to the two of them, and then before they left I said goodbye to Joey and Daniel, just to be polite and not only say goodbye to their dogs.

I entered my house. It seemed emptier than usual. But I had to get two things done and my depression was not gonna stop me.

I grabbed some chocolate out the fridge and then I dialled a funerals number.

"Hello?"

"Hi yes, I would like to organise two funerals."

"Ok, would you like them to be on the same day?"

"Yes please..."

"Ok what are the two names? And what gender are they?"

"Two males, their names were Troye Sivan and Connor Franta."

"Thank you, please send the address in which you would like us to bury them, or scatter their ashes. Here's the email."

"Thank you so much, goodbye."

"Goodbye."

Time to say goodbye to my best friend forever.

~~~The funeral~~~

"Troye Sivan Mellet, was a loving man, always put people and their needs in front of his. He dedicated most of his life before he died into his music. He suffered from a broken heart after his boyfriend Connor Joel Franta died."

"Does anyone want to say any words before we end? No? Ok. I will just say one thing before we end this service. Troye, I know that you were alone most of your life, I know you probably needed someone in this point of your life. You needed your dad, well.. I'm here now."

Shocker! Papa mellet is a pope!

"My boyfriend and I would like to say something, Troye and Connor, you were some damn good friends, and I want you guys to rest in peace, oh and in heaven."

"Yeah, exactly what Joey said."

"Ok, thank you Joey, and Daniel. Please put the ashes into the ditch."

"Ok..."

"Are you Emma? Troye spoke a lot about you, he told Jagga everything about his daily life."

"Yeah I am,"

"Ok, that enough. Goodbye Troye and Connor, you will forever be in our hearts."

I stood there staring into the hole like an idiot, still not able to get over the fact my best friend and his boyfriend had died.

Everyone had left and I was now sitting next to the grave. The sun started to shine, like it hadn't in days. The rays coming through the leaves on the trees. You could hear the faint noises of the crashing waves in the ocean floor.

It was so calming.

Yet it could drive you wild.

This was it.

"Goodbye Troye, goodbye Con."

And we're done!

This wasn't my best chapter, but heck. I finished for you guys!

I can write another story! You can give me your suggestions here-->

Until next time, good damn bye