Chapter 5

Delani's POV 

Once we finished I grabbed my vlog camera that we got and placed it on a tripod that I've had for a while.

"What are you doing?" Ryder asked as he sat in my gaming chair.
"You'll see." I smirked.

I quickly cleared my bed and cleaned up the garbage. I made my bed and sat down.

"Ryder can you see if I'm centered?" I asked.

He got up and walked over and adjusted the camera slightly and gave me a thumbs up.

"Is it recording?" I asked and he nodded.

I looked at the camera and took a breath.

"Hey guys welcome to my channel, DeMonicEye. Yea I know it sounds creepy, but there is a meaning to it. The 'De' part is from my name Delani and obviously you know where the rest is from, but if you don't know it's the ship name for Monicraft and Jacksepticeye... Who also happen to be my parents. Now I know what you thinking... How can Monica and Jack be my parents? Well, I'm adopted. Anyway, I took a break from YouTube for maybe two years now... I honestly don't remember which tells me it's been a really long time. I figured I'd come back and instead of just being on my parent's channels I'll make my own and have some of my friends join me! If you like my videos like, comment, and subscribe for some more!" I left it there and got up to stop the recording.

"Did you subscribe my parents to me?" I asked Ryder.
"No, I didn't know you wanted to do that." Ryder said.
"I wanna see their reactions on the stream when they see I posted a video." I explained.

I brought my camera over to the computer and quick edited it. Before I posted it, I went into mom's and dad's channel and had them subscribed to me and then brought a chair over for Ryder and we sat at my desk watching Uncle Mark's Livestream.

Monica's POV
"NO! Damn it!" I yelled as I was jumpscared by the puppet.

I heard Jack and Mark laughing at me and I flipped them off earning another round of laughter from them. We were at least a few hours short of ten hours and we were now playing FNAF 2. Mark and Jack know how much I hate horror games and FNAF is on the top of that list. I started playing again and I felt my phone buzz and then Jack's phone went off. I pulled out my phone to make sure it wasn't a text from Delani saying something is wrong.

"Monica?" Jack asked.
"You got it too?" I asked.
"What?" Mark asked.

I exited the game and went to YouTube.

"What are you doing?" Mark asked.
"Apparently Delani made a YouTube channel. I thought she didn't want to do it anymore." I explained sounding confused.

I pulled up the video and she was sitting on her bed.

"Hey guys welcome to my channel, DeMonicEye!-"

"Her name is perfect!" Jack laughed as we watched her video.

*timeskip (a few months later)*

Mark's POV
I walk up to my sister's house and knock on the front door.

"I'll get it!" I hear Delani yell inside.

She opened the door and jumped toward me with open arms.

"Uncle Mark!" She squealed happily as she hugged me.
"Hey there Lani! Oh! Congrats on the 600,000 subscribers!" I said chuckling.
"Thanks! I'm going to be streaming later in celebration!" She chirped.
"Oh! Hey, Mark! What are you doing here?" I hear my sister's voice.

I look up and see Monica standing in the doorway. She was leaning on the door frame with a smile on her face.

"I'm picking Jack up." I said.
"...PAX... I forgot..." She sighed, "Jack! Mark is here!" She yelled.
"Imma comin'!" I heard Jack yell.

Jack appeared in the door with his suitcase. He looked down at Monica before giving her a hug and a kiss. He then went to Delani and gave her a hug as well.

Delani's POV
Dad walked over to Mark after giving me a hug. They walked to Mark's car and put his stuff in the trunk. Dad looked up at us with a smile and waved.

"Do you have everything?!" I heard mom yell.
"Yes!" Dad yelled back.

He waved goodbye before getting in the passenger seat. They drove off and I turned back towards my mom.

"Need help setting up?" She asked.
"Can you get snacks?" I asked.
"Let me guess, you forgot to ask dad, didn't you?" She asked with a smile.
"Yea..." I admitted.
"Don't worry. I'll get some. When are Bella and Ryder coming over?" She asked.
"Uh... Half hour... I think." I said.

Mom laughed and went to the kitchen to grab her keys.

"Alright, I'll be back. Don't worry if I'm not back before they get here. Just don't trash the house." She said with a smile before going to her car and driving off.

*timeskip*

Monica's POV
I was finished buying the snacks for Delani and her friends and headed for the door. As I was walking I bumped into a man. I quick turned around to apologize but he was nowhere to be seen.

Was that just my imagination?

I got to my car and drove home.

*timeskip*

"Delani! I'm home!" I said loudly.
"Hi, Mrs. McLoughlin!" I heard a girl's voice chirp.

I rounded the corner to see a girl with long curly brown hair.

"Hello, you must be Bella." I said.
"Yup, Ryder should be here soon. Delani is setting up in her room, so she told me to stay here since it will only take a few minutes." Bella explained.
"Oh! Hey mom!" I heard Delani say behind me.

I turned to her and handed her the snacks.

"Thanks!" she chirped as she dug around the bag.

She stopped suddenly and looked confused.

"Mom?" she asked.
"Yes, dear?" I asked.
"What is this?" she asked holding up a piece of paper with black lines on it with only a few words showing.

I quickly snatched it from her. I felt my skin crawling.

Shit... Not again...

"Mom?" Delani asked, a worried look in her eye.
"It's nothing, dear." I said as I shoved it into my back pocket.

The doorbell rang and Delani walked over and opened it. On the other side was the boy she was talking to at the baseball field. She led him inside and they came up to me.

"Mom! This is Ryder! He watches your's and Dad's videos. He didn't want me to tell you, but I figured I would since he is shy and he usually isn't shy." Delani said.

I looked at Ryder who had his hand on the back of his neck and his face was slightly pink with embarrassment.

"Nice to meet you, Ryder. You don't have to be shy." I say, then look at Delani, "You're lucky your dad isn't here or he'd be embarrassing you because there is a boy here."
"Well good thing he ain't here right now." Delani laughed earning a laugh from Ryder and Bella.

We all ate a little bit before Delani popped up from her chair.

"Ya guys ready for the Livestream?" She asked.

Her two friends popped up, put their plate in the sink and followed Delani to her room. I pulled the paper out of my pocket and looked at it.

Beware the night... For it claims thee to be... Mine

I breathed in sharply before going to clean up the kitchen and take the snacks to the kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uh oh shits about to happen!!!
Hope y'all liked it!
-Haley
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~