Chapter 1

Ace's pov
'They are coming!' yells Mad 'Run!' I get up and try to run 'For the Red Queen!' 'Of with their heads!!' yells mother. I stumble through the bushes and fall down the rabbits hole, White, the white rabbit jumps after me into the hole and pulls Mad, Humpy and Dumpy along with him. 'The third to the left.' screams White. 'What?!' scream I back. And suddenly everything is enveloped by a white light.

Third person's pov
A 5 year old Ace runs up to the nine of Hearts. 'Nine, Can I paint the roses red?' without giving nine the time to answer grabs Ace the paint brush and starts painting. At that moment storms Red, the Queen of Hearts, into the garden. 'What are you doing! Look at your beautiful dress, it would be a shame to get red paint on it.' yells Red at her daughter. She grabs Ace's arm and pulls her out of the garden. 'You are a LADY, not a filthy worker.' thundered Red. 'I'm sorry mother, I just wanted to help.' stammers Ace. 'The works help us, not the other way around. Go to your room and if you ever "help" these people again, you know what mama will do.' 'Yes mother.' They walk through the hall , a worker looks up and waves at the queen her daughter. Ace shoots behind her mother.
The mother and daughter arrive in the room and Red says 'Go take a shower, hurry up, in the afternoon there is a ball.' after that leaves Red the room. Again?? thinks Ace That's the third this week.... she walks into the bathroom and after 15 minutes she walk out. she rings the bell on her makeup table, two maids walk into her room. 'Hurry up majesty, the queen becomes impatient.' says a maid. Ace sighs. 'I'm coming!'
Ace walks towards her impatient mother. 'There you are.' says Red, she grabs the princesses hand and walks towards her carriage. Two servants open the doors of the carriage. 'Don't dare to misbehave yourself, like last time. This is an important ball and I don't want to be embarrassed.' commands Red. Ace chuckles and remembers the last ball . At the last ball she threw ice cream towards lady Krakekdon's wig. Because Ace though that the wig a monster was.
-----