Part 10: 450-500

WE ARE FINALLY DONE. IT ONLY TOOK WHAT LIKE 20 YEARS. 

SORRY FOR ALL OF THE SLOW UPDATES CONSIDERING I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IN OVER AN ENTIRE YEAR. PROBABLY NO ONE WILL READ THIS SINCE IT'S BEEN SO LONG. IF YOU STAYED FOR ALL OF THESE 500 FACTS GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR SOUL.

I'M ALSO WRITING SOME OTHER STORIES IF YOU WANNA CHECK THAT OUT. MOSTLY LARRY RELATED BUT I ALSO MIGHT SOON WRITE A HET HARRY ONE. 

----SHAMEFUL SELF PROMO----

ANYWAYS BACK ONTO THE LAST 50 FACTS. 

450. Currently (2016), One Direction in on a Hiatus.

451. On May 6, 2016, Harry cut his hair for charity.

452. Liam's favorite DC Comics superhero is Batman and his favorite Marvel superhero is Iron Man.

453. Louis has broken his right wrist twice; once when he was playing football and once when his wrist got caught in a folding chair.

454. Niall said that if he went to Hogwarts, he would be in Slytherin.

455. Harry is currently working on a movie called Dunkirk! It's a war film.

456. Niall has the 7th most popular tweet of all time; "applied for xfactor,hope it all wrks out"

457. Liam came up with the idea of using other song titles as lyrics in "Better Than Words". 

458. Louis admitted that his all time favorite band either Green Day or The Fray.

459. After failing to make the English National Team for the 2012 Olympics Games, Liam was placed on the reserve list.

460. Apparently, Niall used to collect the bras that fans threw onstage.

461. Louis' last name changed from "Austin" to "Tomlinson" at a very young age.

462. Harry once applied for a job as a lifeguard.

463. Liam has the letter "D" tattooed on him. (probably for dick)

464. Niall would like to collab with Eminem someday.

465. Louis currently has a child with Briana Jungwirth called Freddie.

466. Kourtney Kardashian admitted that she didn't even know about Kendall and Harry being together, but does admit that Harry is a good looking guy.

467. Liam was recently put on the A-list celebrities, Harry as B-list, and Niall and Louis weren't even on the list! 

468. They recently performed Torn for the first time since The X Factor.

469. Harry says the time he realized that he was actually famous was at their first VMAs.

470. Liam admitted to fangirling a bit over R. Kelly while performing at the VMAs.

471. Liam also admitted that he used to sing I Believe I Can Fly on karaoke as a kid.

472. Niall thinks that Made In The AM is their best album mostly because they were the most involved in it.

473. Louis likes to call Niall a 'Little Shit'

474. Liam says the first thing he wants to do on the break is chill with his family.

475. Louis went on The X Factor to judge at the judges' house.

476. Niall wants to travel on the break.

477. Liam says Harry should go goth with his long hair.

478. None of the boys remembered that Niall said "Chicken fillet is my favorite word for boobs"

479. Harry says that his favorite lyrics from Made In The AM is "Summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation".

480. When asked what the worst pick up line he heard was, Louis said "Do those still exist?"

481. Niall always has to wear a crazy sock.

482. Niall said that he met Jimmy Kimmel's dad in the bathroom and asked him for a picture.

483. Liam says Niall can do every accent.

484. Liam says he had only two suitcases on their tour.

485. Liam also says that ironing clothes calms him.

486. Liam almost immediately regretted getting the arrows tattoo.

487. Louis says most of his tattoos are stupid.

488. Harry has "BIG" tattooed on his big toe.

489. Niall and Harry both admitted to dancing in the rain naked.

490. Harry, Louis, and Liam have all admitted to having sex while on an airplane.

491. Liam has the largest range in all of One Direction.

492. Harry's old tumblr has been found, in which he says he has had a boyfriend. 

493. Louis says he immediately regrets saying he likes girls that eats carrots. He doesn't even like carrots.

494. In the movie Dunkirk, Harry's character is called Tommy.

495. Niall still does not have any tattoos (as of 2016).

496. In late 2015-early 2016 rumors circulated that Louis' child was going to be named Conchobar, which is apparently pronounced Connor.

497. When asked what kind of underwear he wears, he said "Armani boxers, but that makes me sound very diva."

498. During the 2013 VMAs, Harry found an orange in the elevator, and proceeded to eat it while Drake was performing.

499. In their 2011 book Dare To Dream, Niall says that Cheryl Cole is his celebrity crush, and five years later, in 2016, Liam is dating her.

 AND FINALLY FOR THE 500TH LAST AND FINAL FACT.

ONE THAT YOU HAVE DEFINITELY NEVER EVER HEARD BEFORE

ARE YOU READY

HERE WE GO

500. Niall is Irish.