My Place

I pull on Juliets rains and she stops. I climb off her and pull her over to the water so she can drink. I curl up next to this old weeping willow and cry. I miss my dad more than anything. He used to take me here and we would fish together. He died in a bull riding accident 4 years ago. He helped me through every problem and always knew what to tell me whenever anything happened.

"I know you miss him sweety and so do I" my mom sits down next to me a wipes a tear off my face.

"He always knew what to say and do mom he could solve any problem that anyone had" I say while sniffling.

"I know baby, I know" she pulls me into her and I cry into her shirt. She gets up and leaves on her horse and I strip down to my bathing suit and walk into the water. I get my hair wet and pull Juliet down into the water so she can cool down for our ride back.

"I want you so bad" I turn around and our nieghbor Taryn is there. He is the only guy who has ever seen me naked and Jackson knows we do stuff and is strangly okay with it. He pulls me into him and starts to kiss me. I kiss him back and wrap my legs round his waist under the water. He shoves his tongue into my mouth without asking for entrance and I let him. I pelvic thrust into his waist and he grabs my butt and bites my bottom lip. He moves his hands up and starts to untie my top. Normally I would stop him but for some reason I just let him. I dont want him to stop. He takes off my top and starts to rub my breast. I moan into his mouth and massage his cheeks with my tongue.

(TARYN'S POV)

She is so amazing I want her so bad and I think she finally wants me to. She pulls her mouth off of mine.

"I think I'm ready" she whispers in my ear then licks my jaw line.

"Are you sure baby" she nods her head and walks out of the pond and back into the woods. Where is that girl going. I follow her into a little house and back into a bedroom witha  king size bed in it with silk sheets. She lays on the bed and licks her lips. I walk over to her and climb on top of her with her in between my legs. I push down pressing my body onto hers. She kisses me and I slip my hand in her bottoms and push them off of her. She is laying here completely  naked and her body is so perfect.

(MORGANS POV)

Hes hard and I can feel it. He enters me and pleasure's all the right spots. I'm so happy right now I moan into him and he goes faster. God I love this so much. I hear a knock on the door he gets dressed and leaves out the back. I put on a bra and underwear and answer the door. Jackson's standing there with a guilty look on his face. I know my face is streaked with tears because what Taryn did hurt and I cried. Jackson walks in and sits on the couch. I'm standing in fornt of him and he pulls me onto his lap.

"Jackson..." I say quietly.

"Yeah baby" he says concerned.

"I had sex with Taryn" I say and I start crying all over again.

"Baby I thought you were done with him I thought we had something" he says and pushes me off his lap and I fall to the floor and start crying harder.

"I was then I was crying and he was there and one thing led to another I'm... I'm... I'm so sorry" I was while gasping for air cause I'm crying so hard.

He kneels down and pulls me into his arms "Baby I want you and him to be over I'm giving you this chance and next time it's over I love you but you have to love me back"

"I do baby I love you I'm sorry dont leave me please I love you" I say into his chest.

We sit there with me in his lap and I say again and again that I love him and he just nods. I slowly start to fall asleep and I hear him whisper "I love you too baby" then he kisses my head and I fall asleep.

 Like, comment just do something. :) <3