Chapter 3

-Rae-

“So what do we do today?” I asked as Dad shrugged, “Apologize to Alexandria.” “I Don’t know her, she doesn’t give good vibes yet.” Dad looked at me, “you made her cry Melissa.” I looked at him. “The only people who can call me Melissa is my boss and myself. Other than that call me Rae.” Dad just looked at me. “Go now.” “I’m 21.” I said as he looked at me. “I know.” Is all he said as we had as little stare down; “I’m going to get coffee.” Is all I said as I left. My dad and I used to be best friends…What happen to the father I grew up with… I looked at my car to see Alexandria standing there with Myca glareing at her. “What’s going on?” I asked as Myca looked at me. “She said you made her cry.” I shrugged. “dad said the same thing though dad and I aren’t on terms right now.” I said as she nodded. “Not a lot of people are on good terms with him. Charlie won’t even tattoo on him.” I looked at Myca. “are you kidding?” she shook her head. “Alexandria in the back.” I said as I got in my rental car as Myca got in front and Alexandria sayed quiet. “If any of this gets to my dad you’ll be on the same list as Leila and it isn’t a pretty list.” She nodded as Myca and I continued to talk.

“So Alexandria where are you from?” “Your dad’s home town.” I nodded, “Sweet, why are you here really? I know you’ve been to America before.” I said as Myca looked at me. “I uhm wanted to get out of the UK so I told my dad I wanted to go so he called your dad and your dad said yes…then when I got here he introduced me to Jacky and I am kinda falling for him.” Myca and I looked at one another. We stopped at a red light; Myca had this look of trusting her as I nodded. “Alright we can trust you.” I said, “Unless you hurt Jacky than we won’t ever like you again.” She smiled at me. “Thank you.” She said softly as I nodded. I pulled into Starbucks as I got my Carmel frappe. “So what’s going on with your dad?” Myca said as Alexandria nodded. “Besides him being a total douche?” I asked as they nodded. I shrugged, “I told him he acted different around me and when he’s around Leila but he seemed to just blow it off.

Myca sighed but nodded. “You ready to sing tonight?” I smiled hugely. “Oh hell yea.” Alexandria giggled a s I smiled. “But I have to take pictures after words.” She smiled. “You can get me making you guys’ drinks.” I smirked, “Sounds like a plan.” She laughed as Alexandria just smiled. “You’re so quiet. I’m sure Jacky will love you.” I said as she smiled hugely. “You think?” I nodded as we got into my car again as we went back to the hotel. Jacky was waiting as I pushed Alexandria to him as I winked. Jacky gave me a ‘thank you’ look as I smiled. “Who were you always in love with beside Kuza?” Myca asked as I looked at her, “Chris Motionless, Balz, Jack Barakat, Austin Carlile and David from Breathe Carolina.” She laughed. “I think you would look so cute with Chris.” I blushed. “Shut up!” She smiled at me as we walked up to my hotel room as we went into Danny’s hotel room. “MEN CALLING ALL MEN I HAVE COOFFEEEEE!” I yelled as I saw Danny ran over to us as I handed him coffee. “MMM you still remembered.” I laughed, “How could I forget you dummy.” He laughed, “Oh Motionless Crew are going to be loaning themselves to you tonight so we don’t get exashted.” I blushed as Myca smiled at me.

“Let’s go pick your outfit for tonight.” I just nodded as she pulled me to my hotel room and started looking through my things as she made a face. “I guess we got shopping.” I nodded at her as we got Alexandria and Allie. I smiled as we went shopping we got my hair and nails done, and just hung out for a while. When it was time to go on I got dressed in my The Little Mermaid Racerback tank top, with my Tripp NYC Battle Field Skinnies, I put my Keep Calm Star Wars belt on as I got my hair curled and made sure my nails were still good. I got my Stainless Blue Skull tongue ring in and my Purple and Teal Lip rings in. I got my make up on, bracelets on and also my earrings in. I sighed in happiness as I got my Knee high heels on as I smiled. “Let’s do this!” I giggled as I put on a littler perfume.

I sang:

Alone In This Bed by Framing Hanley

Discovering Oceans By City In The Sea

Make Me Believe It by The Dead Rabbitts

Bulletproof Love by Pierce The Veil

City Of Sin by Escape The Fate

Medical Reality by From First To Last

After I sang I said, “Well you all may have forgotten me but I’m sure my uncles would love to come out.” I said as they all looked confused as I heard, “HOLY SHIT IT’S RAE!!! SHE’S BACK!!!!” I laughed, “yeah but I have one more song I really want to sing for my uncles it’s called ‘The Road’ I saw Danny smile at me as I smiled back as I began to sang.

‘Street signs, so many street signs pass me by every night and

 I know tomorrow I won't recognize the world

 Home bound, but I want to be home now

 Two more months of empty faces standing there screaming up at me

 And I don't know why

 I wanna go home I wanna sleep in my own bed

 I want a normal life again

 Is this the end? Is this the end?

 No matter how hard I try, all I know is the road

 All I know is the road

Save me, can anyone save me?

 I don't know who I am anymore

 This was supposed to be the dream

 You don't see the pain in my eyes?

 You don't hear the pain in my words?

 I'm just stuck here cold and alone with no one beside me

 And I wanna go home

 I wanna go home I wanna sleep in my own bed

 I want a normal life again

 Is this the end? Is this the end?

 No matter how hard I try, all I know is the road

 All I know is the road

And you wonder why I'm out of my mind?

I wanna go home I wanna sleep in my own bed

 I want a normal life again

 Is this the end? Is this the end?

 No matter how hard I try, all I know is the road

 All I know is the road’

The crowed cheered as I smiled, “Love you all Enjoy my uncles!!!” they screamed as I hugged Danny. “Thank you.” He whispered to me as I looked at him and smiled. “I’m buying.” He laughed,  “sorry Rae-bear but it’s my treat.” I smiled as he kissed my forehead. I smiled as I watched them rock it on stage!!