Levi 2

The car pulled up to the front of Sebastian's office building. I knew he would be there since he spends all of his time working. I stormed my way through the front door, but was stopped by a receptionist. I glared at her and she let me passed. As I made my way to Sebastian's office I could hear a voice calling me from behind.

" If your going to come visit me could you at least give me a heads up." Sebastian chided as he motioned me toward his office.

I walked in and jumped onto the leather coach he kept next to a giant bookcase.

" Did Ian already tell you the news?" I questioned 

" Yes and it's in your best interest if you take their offer." reasoned Sebastian as he sat in front of his computer.

This is so unfair how could they do this to me!

" Now,  you better be prepared for the rest of the week. I've double booked you, so there will be no time for playing around."

I nodded and let out a deep. I knew there was no use arguing I need the money to pay for Velvet's medication and there was no way my parents could pay for it. The thought of my parents made me sick to my stomach. The look of my fathers disapproving face still haunted my mind. I only wished that I could forget them. My mopping was cut off when a lady came through the door. 

She was staring at the ground but through the strands of her strawberry blonde hair you could see her blushing," Um sir there's a man here to see you by the name Ian. Should I let him in?" Said the girl whose voice came out like a whisper.

" Yeah, Just tell him to wait a minute." answered Sebastian not looking up from his computer screen. The girl nodded and left closing the door quietly.

" That girl totally likes you." i said blatantly while scrolling through my phone.

I had always wondered why Sebastian had never gotten remarried or at least dated someone. He was a real silver fox. He was still very muscular for his age and had piercing green eyes that really popped. good thing for him he wasn't attracted to men or I would mos likely have fucked him. I mean who could resist my good looks. There was a knock at the door and for once Sebastian looked up from his computer.

" You should go and rest for today. You're gonna have a busy week." sebastian said as he let Ian in.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked past Ian making sure not to make eye contact with him. I got into my car and told the chauffeur to drive me home. As the car started to move I felt my eyes start to feel heavy. I yawned and rubbed my eyes trying to stay awake, but in the end I lost the battle and fell asleep in the car.

As I opened my eyes I saw that I was in my bedroom. 

I really need to pay that chauffeur more. 

I hoped off of my bed and made my way toward the living room. One of the reasons I so loved living alone was because I got this big ass apartment all to myself. I jumped onto the couch and turned on the t.v. I flipped through channel after channel until I found something that caught my interest. It was one of those celebrity talk shows and they were talking about me. I watched as they berated me about my drinking problem and my endless string of hookups. I laughed at them, they didn't know what my life was like so I didn't care what they had to say about me.

I got bored of watching the reporter on the screen talk shit about me so I turned of the t.v and ambled my way to the balcony. I reached down into my pocket looking for my cigarettes but then realized Sebastian had confiscated them last week.

" Shit." I groaned out annoyed by Sebastian's constant interference in my life.

I stared down at the from the balcony and looked at all the people that were passing by. They had it so much easier. Not having to care about what people think of the or worrying about what they looked like. I took of my hat and ran my hand through my hair. My mom would always say it was as black as a raven. I smiled at the memory , she had always been there for me even when my dad yelled and hit me she was there for me. 

I pulled out my phone and texted my friend Maisha. She was a model that I met awhile back and most definitely new how to have fun. Though I was supposed to be taking a rest I didn't want to be home alone stuck with my brain. Maisha texted me back and told me she would be here in 5 minutes. 

Great now what to do for 5 minutes.

After about 5 minutes of scrolling through Instagram I heard a knock on my door. I ran as fast as I could to greet her because I knew she hated waiting. I opened up my door and was delighted to see Maisha holding a bag of weed. 

" Hey Levi. What's up?" said Maisha as she made her way to the living room.

" Nothing really, just getting sent to rehab next week for who knows how long." I said scornfully following her to the couch.

" Oh wow looks like I won't have a weed buddy for awhile."  said Maisha while starting to roll a joint

" Thanks for the concern bestie." I said with a big fake smile which made both her and I laugh.

A/N: Thanks so much for reading another chapter ( if anyone is actually reading this at all). Please remember to vote and comment. Also is you have any suggestions on people you think would fit the look for a character in the story please comment it down below.