Wren

" I was walking along with mother one day and a scary noise came. Jamie and Alfie ran away but I stayed with my mum. Silence. There was nothing to hear, no Jamie and Alfie singing their song, no birds chirping. Suddenly a man appeared from nowhere and had Jamie and Alfie in his arms. I was in shock. His words were like a knife piercing through a heart. He said I will leave your girl with you and leave you be but I will take your sons to be mine. Mum tried to argue but by then I was too late. Mum ran off into the woods and I have never seen her again. Then I roamed the forest alone till to girls showed up and called me Shadow."
" Shadow, but you can't be her." exclaimed Evie and Ruby.
" As I was saying, one night the girls came down stairs and caught the parents whispering and then boom. The girls where gone and the parents were crying, they sent me away. They didn't want anything to do with things that reminded them of the girls. I have been roaming the woods up until now." Finishes Wren.
" So we aren't the Devils sons." Cried Jaime.
" No but the girls are the Devils daughters." Said Wren.
" I need makeup. La la la. Oh no" Sung Evie.
Bang
"Wren where are you, Wren, WREN." Shouted the boys.
" The mirrors cracked, remember our dream." Said Ruby
" Girls someone's coming. Run." Shouted Jamie and Alfie.