Released and besieged

Pain, the only thing you could feel despite the numbed vibrations of the gem technology working away, Jasper was above you again- her hair swayed once she turned hearing commotion just north of your cell. You wished to finish off your response but as always Jasper was on the prowl again, she somehow exited the cell leaving you behind. Her husky voice both stern and suductive sounded out

"Stay here..."

You nodded, keeping silent- with a crash came unbalanced rocks of the ship it slanted downwards plunging the ship downwards. Bolting upwards you ran carelessly down...if anyone was to be saved it was Jasper. Your sides still ached but your determination pulsated through your form, your pace was quick- in fact you made it in time to see Jasper pinned to the wall by ship debris, before you could make it to her the ship crashed into the ground below.

You flew back several feet hitting the sand below with a thud, above you came the 'thumb' of the ship it landed atop of you poofing your form immediately.

-Time Skip-

It seemed like forever, each passing day was agony until the ship wreck that held your gem was lifted, previously you had attempted to form (multiple times) only to fail each and every trial. This time was different you took form and to your surprise you were met with none other than Garnet.

"(Gemstone name) is that you......?"

You-"Garnet....?"

Garnet had flashed back to when you and her had first met...it was near the middle of the rebellions beginning when you had been persuaded to join by Rose Quartz herself.

It was a hard choice considering your loyalty to both Rose and your diamond...Rose you see was an amazing warrior and persuasive speaker, you had been quick to become friends with the gem. She spoke with kind words and determination, you were a aristocratic gem that could be seen often around Quartz, you had one job- follow and take note and data for any and all missions. You had joined when the rebellion had met its first milestone, a defeat in blue diamonds court proved that they were not to be made of fools.

With that you joined... Fast forward decades later and you're knee deep in war, gems layer the ground like dirt along with organic life, it was chaos...

You were shaking terribly deep down you knew that you weren't built for fighting but...you had to. Fight for your friends- be strong.....

Above you came a spear immediately you tried to dodge only to be lunged at from behind a amethyst came tumbling towards you, it all seemed to lead to your end...you saw a Jasper with a gem on her nose violently spin dash the amethyst knocking the large Quartz back. You're beautiful eyes widened in shock, a homeworld gem just attacked her own kin...the Jasper spun around, with dagger eyes she growled a quick "leave, run...get out of here"

The war came to an end when the diamonds launched their attack sending a bomb down destroying a majority of the crystal gems, in the explosion you were poofed and saved by the layers of shards...

It's still unclear how you ended up back at homeworld, your data (memory) had been blurry since the war of many years so recalling such events were proven to be of a challenge.

-Fast Forward to now-

Garnet took off her shades in shock, you looked back up to her with a similar expression...

G-"We thought that you died....how is this possible? That doesn't matter...at least you're okay, right?"

[gemstone name]-"..."

G-"I know you may not recognize this beach, I should get you into the temple, you need to rest I know how it feels to be trapped. I will send Pearl to attend to your questions, she'll provide adequate information."