are you okay?

We were now all in the office, however Ben took a rest. I sat on the spinning chair, Jackie takes a seat on the old wooden chair. Then out no where Dylan goes behind me and stars pushing my chair back and forth. I didn't say anything cause I didn't want him to stop. Then this little boy, Daniel, starts to play the piano and Dylan stops the play it as well. I get closer to watch and I was right next to him. The played a couple of classical songs and after he continued to push me. But this time he pushes me all the way to Jackie who was on the other side, causing me to fall. 
"Are you okay?" He asks while chuckling.
"I'm fine." I say as I get up back to the chair. Then for no apparent reason he starts to spin me, really fast.
"You are pulling my hair." I say as I was still getting spun.
"Sorry," he says as he stops the chair from spinning.
I tried to get off but I was so dizzy  I fell to the ground. I crawled under the desk so I don't look like an idiot.
His head pops under and I looked at him. He asks," are you okay?"
I nods and crawl out. He gets onto the chair backwards, I guess it meant to spin him. So I grabbed the back off the chair, spun it hard, and he flies off. I rush to him and asked him if he's okay. He looked traumatized but it was cute. Then he starts the laugh. I realize my hand was on his shoulder and take it off.