swimming

It's finally Thursday. I'm leaving today and it's the start of summer. I have been texting Dylan non-stop and I'm really excited to see him.
"Are you excited to spend your first weekend with your cousins?" My mom says.
"Yep, I'm excited to be the only bossy girl there."
"Sorry your sister isn't going to be there. But at least Jackie is."
If you were wondering Jackie is going tomorrow cause she still has school lol.
When we got there I rushed inside. When I saw my aunt I gave her a big hug like I always do and say hi to my little cousin.
"Everyone is outside swimming. I will get yu a towel." My aunt says and I smile and wave thanks.
I ran to the bathroom and changed knowing I was about to see Dylan.
I ran outside and saw my uncle barbecuing.
"Hi uncle." I said as I gave him a hug.
"Everyone is swimming, go have fun." He said.
So I went and saw him he was under the water so I dived in and went under. I swam right in front of him. When he saw we swam up to the top.
"ALIYAH!" Dylan screamed and hugged me. I hugged back of course.
"I'm guessing you missed me." I said sarcastically as he he smirked.
I hugged him again but let go when I heard a voice.
"GUESS WHO'S HERE LOVE BIRDS?" A familiar female voice yelled. I looked over and saw Jackie. She jumped in and swam to us.
"Don't you have school?" I asked.
"Tomorrow is the last day and I'm sick" she air quoted when the word sick comes out of her mouth.
"Yall should take pics together." She says as she pulls out my underwater camera. I smile and look at him. He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the water. We stand on the ledge of the deep side. We jump in and Jackie goes under. Dylan pulls me in for an under water hug and Jackie takes the picture. We float back up and she whispers something into Dylan ear. He nods and we go back down. We are still latched onto each other and he gives me a miss on the cheek. I see the light flash. We go back up and look at the two pictures.
"You guys look cute together." Jackie says and she nudges my arm.
"I think we do too." Dylan says as he nudges my arm and winks.
"You're too cute. But you disgust me." I say and he laughs.
"We should get out of this pool. It's freaking cold." I say.