Chapter 11

The sight of the person I saw was horrifying , there in the corner was Chloe staring at me with tears in her eyes "CHLOE?! WHAT YOU WERE DEAD!YOU GOT HUNG WE SAW YOUR BODY BEEN CARRIED AWAY" I shouted "I was kidnapped by Harry trying to get to you he tortured me and made me fake my own death" said Chloe shaking with horror "So your both awake then" said a voice that came out of the shadows it was Harry " what do you want with us Harry!" I said " "I WANT MY FATHER'S FREEDOM!" he shouted                                   (END OF AIMEES POV).     James was running up and down calling as many people as he could screaming AIMEE WHERE ARE YOU , HARRY IM GONNA KILL YOU! suddenly the phone went off everyone was silent James ran to the phone and took it of the receiver and held it to his head "hello?" He said "if you want to see Chloe and Aimee again James you will free my father and we will trade you have 24 hours. James hung up the phone "who was it ?" Said Simone "it was Harry"said James looking confused "what did he say?!" Said Charlotte "he said if you want to see Chloe and Aimee again you will free my father an we will trade and we have 24 hours" said James sitting down with his head in front of his hands "wait Chloe!?" She's dead  said Charlotte "well I don't think she is" Keira said " WELL WHAT THE HELL WE WAITING FOR I WANT AIMEE BACK!" Shouted James getting everyone's coasts and getting to the car. "Let's Go" said Jamie .