Chapter 3

The plane took about 3 hours to get to California We didn't really get jet-lag as we stayed in the same country but a different part. On the plane they had wifi which everyone was happy about they were all playing on their phones while the rest of us ether listened to music or text their families. We  finally finally reached California we stepped outside the airport and gazed around us "it's beautiful "said  Charlotte " do let got get a hotel for the week close to the beach and some shops and then head to bed cause its like 11:44 so they called a taxi "where to?" The taxi man said "the nearest hotel to a beach and a mall please sir" Said Cailan .It took about 20 minutes to get to the hotel it was beautiful there was a golden chandler in the reception and a glass stair case with to elevators on each side "Hello can I help you?" Said the reception man "um yes we would like a room for 9 people please " "all in one room or separate?" The man asked "SEPARATE!" Charlotte and Cailan both shouted holding each other's hands "ok then will here's your room key for you two I presume that you two are a couple too" "yeah we are "said Aimee "ok and here's the room key for you too there are two more room keys who shall i give them too?" " I'll have the key for you two and I'll give the others the key in the morning when there plane arrives" said James so off we went room 204 and 203 the other two was Room 205 and 203 . When we got to our rooms we all unpacked and headed to bed .