Chapter 1

Nicole's pov

My name is Nicole Peterson. I am 17 years old and have 2 annoying big brothers Jensen and Jared. I live in Woodbridge Virginia with my dad and my brothers. My mom died of cancer when i was just a baby.

Today was the last day of school and i decided i should go because why the hell not i mean its the last day I'm going to throw paper in the hall way and and slam lockers.

I got out of bed and ran to my bathroom to take a shower. I got in and washed my hair with my coconut shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair smell amazing and made it super soft. I then washed my body with my vanilla body wash. I got out of the shower, dried off then walked back to my room to put on my white lace bra and white underwear both from Victorias secret. I walked over to my phone and turned on "One call away" by Charlie Puth because he is amazing and this is my favorite song. I walked into my walk in closet to pick out what to wear. I decided on my ripped blue skinny jeans and a white crop top that showed some of my stomach. I walked back into my bathroom and looked at my long wet brown hair. I pulled out my hair drier and dryer my hair then curled it in beachy waves. I lightly put on foundation then did mascara winged eyeliner and a nude colored lipstick. I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant and Victoria secret perfume on.I then walked over to put on my white low cut converse and looked in the mirror.

"Damn girll." I turned around to see my best friend Matthew Espinosa looking at me standing in the door. Me and matt have been friends since we were kids. He lives right next door so he is always over here and vice versa. "Hey matty," i walked over to get my phone and turned off my music. I walked up to matt and hugged him and then we were off to go get breakfast.

I walked into the kitchen to find my brothers fighting over a bowl of cereal. "Omg how old are y'all seriously." They stopped and looked at me. Finally Jensen spoke,"there isn't anything else to eat and this is the last bowl of cereal." Then Jared took the bowl and ran off to his room laughing. "Why don't you go out and get breakfast" i said dragging matt out the door grabbing my keys on the way.

I walked out the door and to my black mustang. I know it sounds like I'm rich and all that shit but I'm not yeah we have a big house but thats just cause it was the only one we could find that cost less. And the car was my moms, dad got a new one so he handed moms down to me because i was responsible enough. As for Jared and Jensen they both have trucks. "Shit hey do you have your wallet." I said pulling out the driveway looking at matt. "Yeah why." "Your buying yourself me and Megan Starbucks kay," "bitch you better be glad i love you." I laughed and blasted Cake by the Ocean by DNCE.

I pulled into Megan's driveway and honked the horn and soon the beauty herself hopped in the car. Megan had her blonde hair curled like mine and a coral crop top with blue high wasted shorts with black converse. She always looks flawless. "Hey bitch," i said while pulling out of the driveway and started towards Starbucks. "Sup hoe and whore i cant believe this year is already over," she said while getting in and running her fingers through her hair. I pulled into the drive thru of Starbucks and everyone ordered. Matt payed and then we were off to school.

Just like every other day of school it was boring. You think that oh its the last day this is going to be great nope. I walked no dragged myself into 3rd period and sat near the back of the room. I got a little bit excited when i saw matt come in and then remembered we had lunch after this. Matt sat down next to me and we started taking about the summer. Thats when Brent Rivera (a/n i know Brent doesn't live here but its a fan fiction who cares) the boy who had me fall for him the day he walked in this class on day one. I stopped talking and found myself staring at Brent. "Hey nic can i sit with you?" "Uhh yeah sure of course you can." He nodded and sat in the empty seat next to me. "Awkward much," i heard matt say in my ear quiet enough to where only i could hear it. I turned around and mouthed "shut up". I went to talk to Brent but Mrs.Morris came in and if anyone talked in her class your head might get ripped off.