First Text

We all were now cleaning the mess from last night, we don't even know how it happened or how we made this much of a mess

We all were now cleaning the mess from last night, we don't even know how it happened or how we made this much of a mess. I was petrified that I hadn't even known one single thing, and, I had the best memory from the whole group. Cleaning the mess was going to take long, I mean the bookshelf was basically torn apart and the kitchen had piles of dishes that look like we ate fried spiders with dried grasshopper as a side dish. I am not going to touch that as I turned away I saw dish gloves and I quickly put them on. And I have to clean this mess quickly until my Mom shows up from Ravenswood.

"Son of a B****" screamed out Harper!

"What happened" Skyler shouted a bit. After that we all gathered around waiting for Harper to answer.

"I-I saw someone looking at us like-like sta-stal-stalking" Harper said in a low voice.

"What was the person wearing, Harper" Emma exclaimed.

"Th-they were wearing a black hoodie" stammered Harper.

"Okay, we all just need to forget what happened, I mean it was probably a boy wanting to take a look or something" I said.

It was silence, again. Ugh I really hate these silent moments like there is nothing to think about and just as I thought about it, something really weird, all of our phones started beeping that we had gotten a text. We all looked at each other before looking at our phones. After a moment we looked at our phone the text message read "wanna play a game that would make you remember from last night, I know you don't remember I could see it in all of your eyes. Alexis, Harper, Skyler, Emma and Avery".
- A