CH2

As planned, a few days pass and Sully invites Dean over for dinner. She was alone in the apartment.  "Do you like spaghetti?" Sully asks him over the phone. "Yes, I love spaghetti!" Dean says. "Great. Here is my address. I'll be expecting you at 5:30." She says with a smile. "Okay, see you then." Dean says and they hang up. When she got off the phone, Sully realized that she'd just invited Dean on a date. "Shit." She whispers to herself.

5:30pm comes around and Dean arrives, knocking on the door. Sully answers, dressed in a small black dress with tights and matching earrings. Her hair was done up nicely in a braided bun. She didnt usually wear a lot of makeup, but tonight she wore a small amount of eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick. Dean took it all in, amazed by her appearance. It was rare to see how nicely Sully could clean up.
"Wow, you look great." Dean says.
"Thank you." She smiles and steps aside to let him in. He steps inside and takes a look around.  The dinner table was set up nicely with plates, silver wear, wine glasses and a small vas of flowers. In the kitchen, the spaghetti was still in the pot boiling, but the sauce was nicely prepared. The apartment was filled with the nice aroma of their dinner. Dean was wearing dark skinny jeans and a casual blazer. His hair was nicely gelled and his shoes were clean. "What would you like to drink?" Sully asks as she walks to the kitchen, her heels clicking under her. "Do you have any beer?" He asks, following her. "Yes." She replies as she opens the refrigerator to show him her assortment. He walks over and picks one out. "Thanks." He smiles as she closes it back. "Mhm!" She returns the smile and pours herself a glass of red wine. Dean cracks open his beer and sips it, watching her as she continues to boil the noodles. She stood by the pot and stirred it slowly, making sure they weren't becoming over cooked.
Dean's eyes began to wander her body. They go from her beautifully braided bun, down to her back, lingered over her ass for a moment, then down to her garter straps that held up her black tights.
"Would you like to sit?" She asks, his eyes snapping back up to her face. "Sure." He beams and goes to sit at the table. Soon, the spaghetti was done. She served them onto two plates on the counter in the kitchen while Dean sat at the table. Swiftly, Sully dashes something into the sauce on Dean's plate. She stirs it in, the substance dissolving quickly. She picks up the two plates and takes them to the table, careful to give Dean his plate.
"Voila." She smiles as she sits. He smiles and nods. "Voila." He says and takes a bite. She watches him eat as she picks up her fork slowly, taking a bite of her food. "So what do you do for a living?" Dean asks casually. "Im a psychologist." She says. "Oh, so you help with the crazy people." Dean teased, laughing softly. That wasn't what she did, but she didn't feel like explaining. She forces a chuckle. "Yeah. What do you do?" She returns his question. "Im a construction worker." He says. She nods and continues to eat.

They finish dinner soon and Sully leans back in her seat, slowly sipping her wine. "Sorry I don't have anything for desert." She apologizes. "That's okay, I had something else in mind anyways." Dean winked with a grin, sipping his beer. Sully blushed madly at his remark. She didnt know what else to do other than laugh softly at it. "Would you like to watch a movie?" She asks, hoping to avoid any awkward silence. "Sure." He agrees. They both stand and she leads him to the couch in the TV room. Sully sat and threw a blanket over herself, grabbing the remote and turning the television on. Dean sat next to her under the blanket, but kept a friendly distance.
Sully was focused on the TV, paying no attention to Dean. Suddenly, Dean's hand touched her knee. It startled her, but she didn't show it. She kept her eyes on the television, but she couldn't help but focus on him. Her knees were together, but that didn't stop him. Dean's hand slowly traveled up her thigh, then back down to her knee.

Slowly, Sully's eyes flickered to Dean. He looked at her, his eyes filled with lust. They made eye contact as their lips met suddenly. Their lips moved in sync together and became more passionate. Dean's lips slowly move from hers to her neck. She moved her hair out of his way, allowing him more room. She knew this was wrong, but she couldn't stop herself. It wasn't the social anxiety or the alcohol, it was because she was lonely.
She gave in once Dean made it to her ear, nibbling on it gently as his hand roamed her body. She let a small whimper escape her lips as he pried open her legs and slipped his hand slowly up her dress. After a few moments of exploring, he scoops her up and makes her stand. The two shuffle into Sully's bedroom, giggling and sloppily undressing each other. Just before they reached the bed, Dean turned her around and gently bent her over. As she bent, her dress came up to reveal her lace panties. He pressed his hips against her ass, holding her hips softly. She turned to look at him behind her. His shirt was unbuttoned and his belt was undone. She smirks and sprawled herself across her bed, waiting for him to join her. He lays next to her and his hand goes up her dress again, more quickly this time. He leaned towards her and whispers obscenities in her ear as his fingers find their way into her panties. She let out a whimper as he found the right spot. He began to move downwards and left a trail of kisses down her stomach and thighs. He kisses her panties between her legs before moving the lingerie out of the way to reveal herself. He looks up at her as he placed a kiss on the lips between her legs. She whimpers as she looks back down at him. She runs a hand through his hair as he moves his tongue between her labia. One of his hands moved from her hip to her chest, fondling her. He was hardening between his legs and his skinny jeans were starting to become uncomfortable. He takes a moment to unzip his jeans and pull them down only enough to give himself a little room. He continued to pleasure her by moving up to her chest to kiss, suck, and fondle her breasts. Finally, he pulls away from her to pull down his boxers. His length falls out and he guides himself to her, rubbing his tip against her entrance briefly before entering her. They moaned together with pleasure, and he leans down to press his body against hers. He starts to slowly thrust and Sully moans softly with each one.
She felt like she hasn't had sex in years and she was so glad it was happening again. Coincidentally, they both enjoyed soft sex.
Dean's pace gradually quickened. He grunts with pleasure as he moves in and out of her. Soon, Sully felt herself moving close and she let him know. "Oh, I'm so close." She exhaled, her breath quick now. Determined to please her, Dean pressed his lips against her neck, fondled her chest, and thrusted into her. When he felt himself move close to his climax, he looked for signs of hers. She seemed to be pleased by how loud she was, so when he felt himself begin to peak, he let out a groan as he pulled out and stroked himself as he came on her stomach. Sully was out of breath and sighing with pleasure, smiling up at him. He collapsed next to her and closed his eyes as he tried to catch his own breath. "Wow," Sully said softly. All Dean could do was nod in agreement before he passed out. She pulled the sheets over them and closed her eyes, resting her head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and they both slept.