Chapter 1

Zoey pov -

"Hey ! Wait up Chase don't leave us ." "Hurry up slow poke's before I drive off." Chase joked . "Don't rush me Angie is the one still getting ready !" We were currently on spring break (only two weeks) and on our way to Vegas to have a blast ! It's a six hour drive and I swear being with my best friend's in a car that long is going to kill me ! Chase is Mr.Gasy . Uggh! He farts to much . . And Angie is little miss priss . "Well tell her to hurry up!" Chase rushed . "I don't want to be on the road for so long " Chase explained . "I'm coming! I'm coming gosh always rushing the Latino aye !" Angie complained . "Were going to be in a car for six hours what do you need to look good for ?" I questioned . "You never know who you'll meet. I gotta look good twenty-four seven you know girl?" Angie went on . I rolled my eyes and laughed as I hung up the phone with Chase and ran to the car with Angie. "Here we go!" Chase said excitedly. " I turned the radio on and "Keep Your Head Up" by Andy Grammer played . Both Angie and I sat in the back . Singing horribly and dancing in the back while Chase laughed at us and drove .

~

(An hour later)

"Before we leave the gas station is there anything anyone needs ?" Chase asked. "Nope ." Both me and Angie said . "Alright . Bathrooms anyone ? I'm not making any stops for a while , so you better go now"Chase said. "Umm . . I didn't get all excited for spring break so I can ride in the car with my dad ."Angie joked . "Hey I'm just trying to help you guys" Chase laughed .

~

"Thank goodness we are finally here !" Chase yelled , scaring me out of my sleep . Unlike Angie who was snoring all extra loud, making me and Chase go in a fit of laughter. I got out the car on my way inside the hotel . "Wake Angie well ya Chase? I'm going to check if this is the right hotel and check our reservation" Soon after I was done talking to the lady behind the counter an angry looking Angie and an aggravated Chase came in . I laughed not knowing what happen to make the both of them mad at each other. "I got all of our room keys" I spoke excitedly . "Yea whatever lets just get in and go to sleep till tomorrow." Chase grunted . "Maybe that's what you two will do but I'm going out tonight !" I said . "Not without me!" Angie shouted . I gave Chase a look making him give in , so now were all going clubbing and are about to have a blast. "You guys go to the room I'll get our bags" Chase complained . "You don't have to we can get - I was cut off by Angie who said quickly "Speak for yourself ! thanks Chase love ya " I looked at Chase who smiled and said "It's no problem Zoey go relax and shower I'll get the bags" After that me and Angie ran off to our room.

~

Angie pov -

I hoped in the shower first knowing that, that meant someone was going to have to bring me some clothes. I hadn't thought about that at the time , but it was too late I had already got in so I asked once I heard chatter in the room assuming Chase was back. "Would someone bring me my suitecase?" I yelled.  I heard the door open and said "thanks Zoey!" Then I laughed when I heard "It's me , Chase" he said softly. "Come to see my goodies" I joked. He replied "Maybe" my cheeks redden I didn't know what to say . I've always had a crush on Chase , but we always secretly flirted with each other. Yet it never got too far as in kissing or etc . . "Did I take your breath away my love" he said flirtatious . "Just get out ya ass" I said playfully. Once I heard the door open and close I got out the shower I stood there in shock not knowing what to say. There stood Chase with a cocky grin on his face "Wow ! I didn't think that would actually work" Chase said. "Get the hell outta here Chase" I whisper shouted. He smiled replying "I don't think you want me to leave, but I will." 

Zoey pov -

Chase is taking forever to come out the bathroom. I was  about to wait for him but I'm fixing to go down to the gas station across the hotel right now on my own. . .

"What the hell is your problem ! Why would you walk alone at this time of night IN VEGAS!!!" Chase practically yelled at me. I wasn't scared at all though he always over reacts when it comes to me or Angie so I just shrugged it off and said "You took to long on the bathroom" Chase shook him head and looked at me sternly "Wow ! your so impatient . " He scoffed. "No your just slow, I actually waited for a while" I replied smartly." He just quickly changed and said "Whatever . Let's go out and have fun tonight, but please don't ever do that again agreed Zoe ?" "Alright." I agreed knowing that I was most likely to do it again sometime soon.

( At the club )

Chase pov -

"Damn!" I shouted as we walked into the club two girls where fighting and I swear one of them pulled the other girls hair out , but I didn't announce it . Security came and got the two girls they both got kicked out and then the DJ started the music up again and everyone just went back to jamming out I saw Angie and Zoey dancing on each other. I know their my best friends but shoot they looked pretty fine tonight . Zoey had a skin tight pink dress on and Angie had a strapless black short dress on I don't want to admit it but I think I'm falling for Angie . . .

~~~

Author's Note //

I hope you enjoy this chapter please vote , comment , and share this story .

( Please excuse any mistakes I make in this story )

-Kayla ((: