Chapter 2

Zoey Pov -

Wow . . I'm proud of myself first night clubbing in Vegas and I was sober all night . Unlike Chase and Angie they were piss drunk I had to drive us back home and both Chase and I carried Angie back in the hotel . We both laughed at her because she was snoring extremely loud again and the lady behind the counter gave us a weird look .

I can't even believe that Angie drank . She said she was going to stay away from alcohol this whole trip , but I knew she wasn't going to be faithful to that saying I mean for crying out loud it's Angie I'm thinking about.

~ the next morning ~

Angie Pov -

Shit ! My head hurts so bad and I just barely remember last night I woke up on the couch laying in Chase's lap. Which I found odd because I don't even remember leaving the car , but I guess it's all good I mean I'm still in one piece . "Who wants to go out for breakfast !" I shout. Scaring Chase out of his sleep I laughed so hard causing the people next door to bang on the wall and shout to us "Shut the hell up !" which caused me to laughed even harder . Then after awhile I simmered down and Zoey came out her room fully dressed looking amazing as always making me look at myself thinking damn I look busted . .  "I'm ready to go when ever , but you guys look like you could use a shower and a change of clothes." Zoey said . "Naww I think I'm just gonna go in this." I spoke sarcastically . Causing Chase to laugh softly . "I call shower before you" Chase yelled while getting up quickly "Not if i beat you to it" I said with a giggle. 

Zoey Pov -

"Oh my . . I mind as well get comfy their going to be awhile" I laugh to myself .

Chase Pov -

As I fall to the ground in the hallway only in a towel trying to beat Angie to the shower I hear an extremely loud laugh come from the living room area in are hotel room.  I look back and see Zoey turning red I assume from laughing so hard "What's so funny Zoe?" I ask knowing she's laughing at my fall . "I can see your ass Chase" she says with even more laughter coming out her mouth . I blush and quickly get up feeling extremely embarrassed then I hear from the bathroom "Yes I beat his clumsy ass to the bathroom." Angie says extremely loud .

~ An hour later ~

Zoey Pov -

"Oh my goodness I am so full !" I say after taking my last bite of my strawberry pancake . We were currently at Dennies eating like pigs getting strange glances from almost everyone in the diner. I swear people act like they've never seen hungry people . I laugh to myself . "So what do you guys wanna do today ?" I ask curiously . They both looked at me with wide eyes and shouted something different . "Dave and Busters" Chase shouted . "An amusement park" Angie shouted . I looked at them and said "How about bowling ?" They looked at me like I was an alien ."Bowling sucks ass ! How about we go out to eat a nice dinner later and find a cool arcade for now ." Chase suggested . I looked at him with a pouty face , but soon after gave in to his idea . .

I have to admit the arcade was really fun , but I'm afraid we won't all agree on where to go for dinner . "We should go to a seafood joint for dinner" I say loudly over the music in the arcade . "I guess I mean I was in the mood for ribs, but anything fit you my love" Angie says clearly not like the words she's speaking aloud . "Or why don't we find a buffet place with a little bit of everything" Chase spoke . "Your just fill of ideas today aren't ya"Angie says quietly.

~~~

Author's Note -

Sorry about the hold for this chapter been having writers block, but I now have everything back in control .

Please !!

Vote // Comment // Fan // && tell others

Hopefully next update will be soon .

-Kayla ((: