chapter 2

12 years later

My name is Skylar, I'm 19 and I'm an assassin. So is my best friend Cleopatra. We attend school just like regular people but nobody knows our secret. Yes we are boss chicks but we don't care for anyone but each other. Boys ask us out but we always decline we don't have time for lames. We go to school with four boys who are so called "famous". But we don't really care. I can tell Cleo has feelings for one of them. His name is Jacob but everyone calls him Prince. I couldn't care less about them.

~At home~

Skylar wakes up and its time for school. She put a on purple skinny jeans, a black crop top that say Dope and purple,black and white Jordans. She goes downstairs and sees her best friend Cleo waiting for her eating bacon.

Skylar: Hey why always eating my bacon in my house 

Cleo: Cause Stacy makes the best bacon and keep in mind I live here too *sticks her tongue out at Skylar* 

Skylar: eww put your tongue back in your mouth. 

Cleo: make me 

Just as skylar was about to do something Stacy came downstairs.  

Stacy: Calm down you two there is enough bacon for both of you. Now remember come straight home after school you have another mission. 

Skylar and Cleo: okay

They both get their bags and go to school.

~At school~

The girls go to their lockers before classes start. 

Skylar: So tell me do you have feelings for Prince  

Cleo: Sky how many times do I have to tell you, I don't care for him. We have to stay focus. 

Sky: Okay whatever you say. 

They close their lockers and head to class. Their both in AP classes. Skylar goes to algebra first and Cleopatra goes to Chemistry.

While skylar was walking to class she bumped into someone and dropped her books.

Skylar: Hey!! watch where your going ! *bends down to pick up her books* 

Ray: My bad I didn't see you there* bends down to help her* 

my name is Raquan, but everyone calls me Ray Ray. 

Skylar: I don't care watch where your going next time. 

Ray: My bad what's your name? 

Skylar: Its Skylar now can you move so I can get to my class before I'm late. 

Ray: Sure sorry for bumping into you. 

Skylar: Whatever

Skylar POV 

Dang he sure was finee. What am I saying I'm an assassin I don't have time for boys. Especially ones that make me late for class.

Ray POV 

Dang shawty was looking real good. I gotta make her mine but she look like she wouldn't give me the time of day.