chapter 3

After classes Skylar and Cleopatra go home and change for their next mission.

~At home~

Cleo: Sky where's Stacy she always waits for us with the details about the mission

Skylar: I don't know but looks like she left the detail in the kitchen

The girls go in the kitchen and read the detail about their mission

~Details~

Skylar and Cleopatra you are too kill 39 year old Marcus Waller. He is the head of a small group of people who try everything to get their way. That include drugs, stealing, murder and much more. He is a business man so be careful he will have security with him at all times so take them out first. Once your done with your mission their will be two motorcycles waiting for you one green and one purple. You guys decide who gets which. Be careful and I'll be waiting when you get back. If anything goes wrong you know what to do.

There was a picture of the man at the end and a detailed description of how he looked. Also there was the address of where he was.

Skylar: Well I guess that's it, Stacy probably went some where let's go before this nigga tries anything else.

Cleo: ight and by the way I get the green motorcycle.

Skylar: of course.

The girls leave and drive to their location. Just like planned Marcus was their with his security men. The girls ditched the car and went inside the building and up to where Marcus was. Two security guards where outside his door. The girls casually walked up to them.

Skylar: Hello can we see Mr.Waller

Cleo: it's important

Guard 1: sorry pretty ladies but Mr.Waller isn't seeing any visitors today

Guard 2: yea so just go home the guard turned the girls around and pushed them slightly towards the doors.

Skylar: Well let me explain this to you oversized idiots where going to snap your necks and then we're going to go into his office and kill him.

the guards laughed and the girls looked at each other.

Skylar punched guard number one where it hurts and then when he bent down in pain she snapped his neck. The second guard tried to reach for his gun but Cleo beat him to it and threw the gun to Skylar she then punched him in the face and broke his neck too.

Just then the girls walked into his office and saw Mr.Waller on the phone.

Waller: hold on honey two little girls just walled into my office.

Cleo: One, where not little girls

Skylar: Two, who are to call us little when you 4'9"

Waller: it's impressive you too know my height so what can I do for you

Cleo: nothing we came here to kill you

Mr.Waller just laughed

Waller: You two need to leave before I get security to escort you out.

Skylar: their already dead

Mr.Waller calls for his two security guards but they don't come so he gets up and pulls out a gun and tries to shoot them both, but there are no bullets in the gun.

Cleo: Really you have a gun with no bullets that's like having kool-aid with no sugar, your a business man and your telling me you can't afford bullets.

Skylar pulls out a gun and shoots Mr.Waller in the head.

The girls head out and like Stacy said two motorcycle where waiting for them.

The girls take off on the motorcycles and head home.