Chapter 18

~ leo's POV ~

When I noticed that Grace curvaceous walk out. Hmm where is she going? How is she so quiet? How does she walk like that? SO full of form... straight back... her hands were perfectly clasped together ... and the perfect amount of hip movement to make me go insane. If I wasn't glancing at her every few seconds than I wouldn't have heard her start to leave. Before I lost my courage I called out to her in what I considered to be a cool turtle voice- I even practiced it in front of the bathroom mirror for an hour- "Hey Grace. Where are you going?"Shoot Leo that just makes you seem like an over concerned parent. In her normal sweet, kind, caring, quiet, and melodious voice she replied "i need to prepare... "I accidentally lost track of what she was saying due to me getting lost in her perfections. Very cliche but it was true none the less. When I heard her say Kraang. I was shocked out of my admiring and started to really listen. She continued' Labs could be. " Eventually I heard her say that she heard us that first night. I was shocked. I did not believe that anyone had heard us or seen us that first night so I asked "How did you know that we saw you fighting?΅With the biggest smile on her face that I had ever seen She replied with " Girls most of the time feel it when someone is looking at them. You were about to leave weren't you? When DOnnie exclaimed "Look at that!"He said it rather loudly for me to hear. The book that was covering my face was just a pretense. I was concentrating on the world around me behind a wall. The quote on quote wall was really the book held in front of my face. Dont worry I doubt that April heard him Donnie say that. She doesn't pay attention when out and about in the street much. Unlike her I do that all the time a habit that has sprouted from listening to the news about all the kidnappings, rape, street fights, and everything that happens in the back of dark alleyways." Realising that she wanted a response of some sort I lamely said " Oh I was just wondering where you were going at ten in the morning." She happily responded See you later Leo!" To me when she twirled to walk away all of her gorgeous black hair I just wanted to feel run through my fingers out and around her before she went out of the lair. I watched as she left. The hole inside of me each time that she took a step getting larger and larger. I knew that I could never follow her up top in the daylight. No matter how much I wanted to. I thought back once again to how we slept on the couch together . I at least know that when I sleep I pull her closer towards me. I hope that I didn't scare her off. I don't care if she double checks that kraang lab positions. I just want to have her more than friends. I wanted - no need to be more. Whenever I am around her I get this feeling...it is completely indescribable. It makes me need to be close be her. After a fight I get the need to check to make sure that she is all right. When i need to focus I just wish that Grace was close by me so... so... I don't even know why I want her. When Master Splinter spoke to me I was startled to say the least.I had never heard his robe softly swish. He stated " Leonardo I need to speak to you about something. Meet me in the dojo. He left without any room for argument. Mikey came up and sang "OOh! Someone's in big trouble! I also took a picture of you and Grace together here you go!" He shoved a picture of Grace and I in my hand. I was really embarrassed so I shouted" Mikey!! why did you do this!!!" He started to run away calling over his shoulder "It looked cute dude! How could I not!!" I muttered to myself" I am not coute I am dangerous." Either way I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks in a blush. I walked into the dojo to talk about what something with master Splinter. When I walked in I was surprised to find all of the lights off and only one single candle lit to provide light. I noticed Master Splinter and Donnie- Wait when did Master splinter talk to Donne this morning? They were just sitting inside of the circle of light provided. DOnnie looked a little nervous and Master Splinter looked at peace as usual. When i sat in the same circle of light Master Splinter spoke overly calm " My sons. Both of you have fallen for two very different young ladies...