1: All I Am Is A Man

"Niall"

"Niall"

Niall groaned at the voice that was calling his name, he ignored it and turned away from the voice.

"Niall we have a signing today"

Niall fianlly noticed it was Harry trying to get him to wake up. Knowing that he wouldn't be able to go back into his dreamless sleep, he opened his eyes to see Harry's emerald one's staring right at him.

"Good your up now" Harry said while getting up from Niall's bed and towards the door. "Oh and don't forget to wear a sweater it's chilli out today" Harry confirmed while leaving Niall's room.

When Niall finally came to his sences and let Harry's words sink in an actual genuine smile broke out on his face, he quickly looked out of the window to see fog from the cold on his windows and a few snow flurries falling from the sky. It was beautiful and made Niall giddy inside.

Niall quickly pulled off his night pants and quickly pulled on his grey sweats. Ne grabbed his sweater and before he put it on he stared at the marks and cuts on his shoulders, the his eyes drifted to his wrists that had not a single mark or scar, those were long gone.

Niall had a small smile on his lips at the thought of him littering his arms with cuts and scars his own type of art work.

"Niall were leaving" this time it was Zayn that was at his door. he quickly slipped on his oversized white, red, and black sweater.

Niall as about to leave his room and head down so they could leave when his eyes landed on the newly bought razor that was was on top of his drawer. He picked it up and twirled it between his fingers.

"C'mon Niall were waiting for you" Louis came this time he noted. Quickly Niall shoved the razor in his back pocket.

"For good luck" Niall said to himself and ran out of his slipping on his "Happy Face".

                                    Completly acting like he was not broken inside.

A/N: hey guys i won't be updating my Nouis till probably Monday which is Tommorow and i hope you guy liked the chapter it was kind of short so yeah. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT