Chapter 1

Gracie's POV

Today I think I might get my letter if I made it into the school or not. I'm quite nervous and anxious.

"Honey, you got a letter in the mail!"

Here we go..

I opened up the huge envelope to reveal the beautiful brochure of the school. I quickly read the letter to only see "congrats, you're accepted into RVTC!"

I couldn't believe my eyes. I did a quick little dance and grabbed my phone to text Emily.

G: EMILY I GOT ACCEPTED!!!
E: OMG I DID TOO I WAS ACTUALLY JUST TEXTING YOU THAT!
G: BRO WE ARE GOING TO LONDON IN A WEEK!
E: START PACKING MAN!

I quickly ran up the stairs into my bed room. I start to blare "If You Don't Know" by JME.

**a week later**

I'm meeting Emily at the airport to fly with her to London. My mom is driving me while my dad is giving me a lecture about making good decisions.

We finally arrive to the airport and I see emily sitting right next to the plane entrance. She's obviously super excited. I sit down next to her and say "hey man what's up?"

"Dude we are going to London!"

"Passengers for flight 169 please seat yourself on the plane"

That's our flight. I'm so excited!

*end of flight*

"Emily, wake up.... EMILY FUCK WAKE UP!"

Emily finally woke up and the whole plane heard me cuss... Oops.

But anyway, we finally landed in London! It feels so good to stretch my legs out after a 10 hour flight.

Emily and I get our luggage and head to our taxi. "Where to?" The taxi man said. "River Valley Technology Center!" We both say at the same time. We do this a lot actually, we say the same thing at the same time and think the same thing. It's really weird with how much we are alike.

As Emily and I are in the car, we look around the beautiful city of London. Emily and I looked at each other and said "we are finally here !"

*skip car ride*

The taxi pulls into the school parking lot. It's so beautiful! Oh, I forgot to mention! This school about 20 years ago use to be a insane asylum. Which is kinda cool. But they have the actual asylum part blocked off so we can't go down there.

Emily and I get out of the car and say thank you to the guy. We took our luggage out of the trunk and headed on in.

We walk in with awe. The school was so beautiful. We see lovely blue walls. Not too dark. More like a baby blue. We see pictures of all the teachers, a hall of fame, and many more basic things. We walk up to the front desk and the lady said, "new students?" We both shook our heads. "Okay, I need both of your names to get your dorm room and keys to you lady's, and of course where your classes will be." The lady said with a smile.

"I'm Gracie L/N ."

"And I'm Emily L/N"

"Name twinning!" A girl said behind us. She sounded like she had an American accent! Good now Emily and I aren't the only Americans!

"Okay I'll look you lady's up and give you your keys and class schedules. This may take about 5-10 minutes so please sit down over there." Emily and I shook our heads and walked away.

"Oh! And welcome to River Valley Technology Center!" The lady smiled and continued to type.

"So you have the same name as me ?" Emily said to well, I guess Emily!

"Yes but people usually call me Em." She smiled.

"Are you also American?" I asked.

"Haha no, I'm Canadian. But close enough right?" Em said with a smile.

Emily and I laughed and carried on a conversation with Em. She seemed like a cool girl. We all may become good friends soon!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As all of us were talking we seen a group of boys walk in. There were about 7 of them. And not bad looking if I do say so myself.

"Woah I'd fuck the shit out of the one on the very left." Em said, talking about the tall blonde. "Well that escalated quickly." Emily said laughing. I sat there and observed all of them. They were all attractive but the one with the very colorful Adidas Jacket really caught my eye.

"Emily, Emily, and Gracie?" The lady at the front desk called us. We all walked up there with smiles. "Okay so since you guys seemed to be getting along well, I put you three in the same room together. Does that sound okay?" We all looked at each other with huge smiles on our faces and nodded happily. The lady gave us our keys and said "you guys will be in room 420. And here are the rules of being in the dorm." She hands is a slip of paper and we grab our stuff and start heading up to our room.

As we walked to our room we walked past the boys we seen earlier. Em, of course walked up to the tall blonde and asked for his number. She's not shy at all apparently. Emily and I start to laugh and watched. Em walked back to us and said "his name is Simon and I have his number bitches!" We all cheer and laugh really loud. We then continue to our room. "Hey guys! I forgot to mention two of them asked what your names were." Em said with a smirk. I laughed so did Emily. "For Gracie it was the one in the cool ass jacket, and for Emily was the short blonde one with the blue hoodie."

"Oh shit looks like they were interested!" I said sarcastically and laughed.

We continue to walk to our room and we finally got there. We walked in and it felt like home. The walls were a basic tan color but we can spice it up a bit. There were 3 twin beds. 2 on the wall by the door and one sitting under a window in the wall. The room was quite big and there were 3 desks. Which is great because I need to game too! There was one huge dresser which was big enough for the three of us. There were separate drawers and closet space for all of us. We unpack everything and we all brought a few posters to hang up. I hung up 2 Halo 5 posters, Emily hung up a Minecraft poster, and Em hung up a poster with a cute quote on it, and a cool YouTube poster. The poster had a ton of Youtubers she watched and it was like a whole collage of screenshots. It was actually pretty cool.

I then set up my gaming computer on one of the desks basically claiming the desk, and Emily and Em set up theirs also. I have a feeling we are going to love it here.