×Introduction×

"Crimson Chaos! Lord Zalgo has requested in seeing you at his castle immediately!" Well, I wonder what I supposedly did this time. "Here's a little tip for you to use. Maybe you would stop getting into all of this trouble if you were to simply just stop wasting your time on that beast you call a pet, instead you should try to focus on more important matters, like being a Fallen Angel, for instance." I know for a fucking fact that this bitch did not just call my Hellhound, that's sweet as can be, a goddamn beast. I sighed heavily, and turned to face the female, who currently had a smug smirk on her face.

"Do I need to remind you of the fact that the 'beast', as you say, is scared of her own shadow?" With my fingers, I made airquotes whenever I said the word "beast". "Now, do please explain to me how exactly, is a creature that's scared of their own shadow, just a beast.... Exactly, you can't. You're only judging the way that my Hellhound looks, but not how she acts. Here's a little tip for you to use. Make sure you have all the facts straight before you try to start drama. It will just make you look just as stupid as you did just now if you don't." The way her face changed from a smug, cocky look to one full of rage, was hilarious. I smirked, gesturing for my beloved companion after me as I walked passed the fuming bitch. She glared at me, raising a hand to slap me. "Slap me, and see. I'll let fucking Scourge eat you alive. Try me, bitch." On queue, Scourge growls before baring her fangs, and snaps her jaws at the frightened whore. While she scurries away like a little mouse, I began to trek through the forest towards Zalgo's castle, while the beloved hellhound of mine bounded after me, and stops occasionally to eat a flower.

Cause, she does that stuff for some reason...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Move outta my way, bitches. I'm needed." Shoving the two guards out of the way, I pushed both doors of his castle open, and waltz in like I own it all. The 7-mouthed bastard smiles, straightening up when I appeared in his line of vision. I scowled at him, and crossed my arms over my chest as I stopped when I was a couple feet away. "Alright, you little 7-mouth prick. What the fuck do you wa-" I was cut off upon hearing the sound of a loud slap, and this painfully stinging sensation on my cheek.

"We've been over this, Crimson Chaos. That's no way to talk to your Lord." One of the many damn reasons why I hate this asshole. He's honestly just a self-centered prick that thinks he can treat all of his subjects the way he wants to. I glared up at him, holding my stinging cheek. He sits back down, and smiles at me. "Now, since that is settled, I'm only calling you in here to assign you to a task. This task requires you to live with at the Pasta Mansion, staying there until we have prepared for the upcoming battle. You will be feeding any information that you learn to us once a month, for however long you stay there. Now, this task could take you up to a year to complete, but no more than two. When we have prepared, you'll have to return to our side without hesitation. I will personally punish you myself if you don't." HAS THIS ASSHOLE LOST HIS MARBLES?! IF YOU HAVEN'T REALIZED, CREEPYPASTAS AND FALLEN ANGELS DON'T EXACTLY HAVE TEA PARTIES AND GET ALONG LIKE THE BEST OF FRIENDS!! WE'VE ONLY EVER ARGUED AND MAYBE HAVE KILLED!!

"HOW FAR IS THAT BIG BLACK DICK SHOVED INTO YOUR ASSHOLE?!" Another slap. Zalgo glared at me with rage blazing in his eyes. "... What the FUCK did you do that for!?" He chuckled, relaxing as he went back to his original position. I glared back at him as he cleared his throat. Fucking asshole..
"Watch your mouth, Ms.Chaos. It could get you into some serious trouble." HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME?! I CAN SAY WHAT I FUCKING WANT AND YOU CAN DEAL WITH IT!! I glared at him and gave him the bird.
"Fuck. Shit. Dammit. Bitch. Slut. Whore. Dick. Cunt. Bastard. Cock. Pussy. Balls. Penis. Ass. Faggot. Cum. Hoe. Prick. Vagina. Sex-" Yet, another slap. "Okay, I deserved that one, I'll admit that. BUT, THE OTHER TWO, I DIDN'T!! I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SAY THE SHIT I DID!" He rolls his eyes, and rubs his temples in frustration and annoyance.

"Crimson Chaos, I order you to leave my castle now and get going to the Slender Mansion." He pointed to the doors, and I smiled sarcastically.

"Gladly, motherfucker." I spun around on my heel, and stormed out of the castle.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, everyone! ^-^ How'd you like the intro? Is it bad? I hope not! I hope you guys like this little Jeff The Killer series that I have made!

×Follow!

×Comment!

×Vote!

×Stay tuned for another chapter, and keep on reading!~

Word Count: 870