preface

PLAYING PRETEND
ONGOING

INSPIRATION

The inspiration for this story comes from Larry Stylinson as I am a Larrie and it comes as no surprise that Modest! make them pretend to be straight. Hence the title. The stepbrothers concept came after I read a Jerrie story about Jade and Perrie being stepsisters and falling for each other.

BACKGROUND INFO

In this story, their parents names have been changed. Farkle's mum, Ella, and Lucas' dad, Ryker, are married. The boys are sophomores.

WARNINGS

This story contains mature themes such as homosexual acts and homophobic slurs as well as vulgar language, mental abuse and faking straightness to appease other people and enforcement to remain a secret couple as well as stepbrother incestials.

CAST

Peyton as Lucas

Corey as Farkle

Cameron Diaz as Farkle's mum

Chris Pine as Lucas' dad

DISCLAIMER

I do not own any of the characters present in this book. All characters and their personalities are owned by Disney. I am also not associated with the actors that play them. I am not insinuating that these characters have or will commit the acts present in this story in the actual show or their real lives. This is a copyrighted story. You may not steal due to copyright infringement.

©mylarklehart
Mckenna [2016]