Protect you

I shove my bags into my red 2012 convertible. I had promised myself a smoothie from jambs juice but I didn't wanna tow my bags around so I ditched my bags am headed back toward the mall. I had been in there for about 2 hours after buying Tanners gift. I had to abuse the Macy's sale.

It was now 9:44(pm). The mall closed at 10:00(pm). So I have about 15 minutes to grab my smoothie and get to my car. I start my way. but I have this feeling that I wasn't alone. I click the elevator button. "what would you do for love?" a voice asks. "Excuse me?" I ask. 4 guys practically emerge from the shadows.

But they weren't normal.

They're eyes were glowing red and they had fangs. What. The. Fuck. " Where is it?" the tall guy asks. " Where is what?" I ask scared. "The Box! Bitch! " The short one shouts. "I have no idea what you are talking about." I say. "Fine. Kill her." the tall one says.

What?!!!

It happens so fast I barely have time to register it. One minute 2 guys are lunging at me ,the next ,one is flying across the parking lobby. The other was being held by his throat by someone. "Don't! Touch! Her! He seethes. he flings the boy like a rag doll. he turns around and I see those amazing Green eyes.

"Raven! Watch out!!" Braxton shouts. he puts himself in between the bad guys me. I stare at him. What could he do. He tilts his head back and fangs extract from his mouth and eyes start to glow. "B-Braxton!" I say worriedly. He turns back. "Raven when they charge you run. Understood?" he barks.

"What?!" "Understood!" He says. I nod. "Get them!" the tall guy roars. They charge and I run. I run behind a post. Braxton had saved me but he had fangs. He was a.... No! those were myths. Not Real but... "I thought you would run farther." a voice rasps. I jump.

It was Braxton. " Come on! arhat won't hold them off for long." he says. he grabs my arm and drags me upstairs. "What's going on?!" I ask. "I promise I will tell you anything you want, later if you just cooperate. Your life is on the line right now." He says. I nod. " We have to cut through the mall. but we have to move quick." he says.

I nod as we cut through. We take the stairs all the way through and sprint when we are outside. He opens a door to a Black Bugatti. "Get in!" he orders. I do. My inside voice was telling me to not puss him off.

He climbs into the drivers seat and speeds off. "Okay I cooperated. Now you have to do your part." I say. "From the beginning I won't interrupt until your done." I add. He nods. " I can't believe I gonna tell you this." he says. He sighs.

"I am a vampire. The good kind. They were rouges the bad kind of Vampires. I drink blood but I haven't and I'm getting weak because I haven't drunk blood yet. they have this box and in it is spells and an recipes to turn a vamp into a human and or to stop the blood thirst. A way to save me from dying. They are the only ones who have those recipes. They are very selfish with it. So I stole it. But after I lost it. I guess thy saw me talking to you and want to use you as an advantage to get the now From me. And that's why we are in this situation." he says.

Wow. Talk about overwhelming. "You're dying?" I ask. " I'm a fledging so I have to drink bloodier I die." he says. " What about me?" I ask.

"I won't let them hurt you because I'm going to protect you."