Hotel of Death

Braxton parked the car. "This place is slightly different than regular hotels." Braxton says. "So stay close and don't say anything." He hisses. I shoot him a sideway glance. " Why so much Hostility towards me?" I ask. " Cause you have a tendency to not listen." he snaps. "Hey you said run. Not how far to run." I say defensively.

Rolling his amazing green eyes he walks up to the counter with a very pale girl behind it. "Hi welcome to Hotel of Mort'e. How may I help you?" she says. "Mort'e? Is that like a French bread?" I mutter. In return I get Braxton's elbow to my rib. "Yeah. Can I get 1 room. With a kitchen." he says.

The girl nods. She hands him the keys. Braxton shoots her a fake grin. Then he grips my arm roughly and drags me. When we got into the elevator he lectures me. "Didn't I say not to say anything!" I hold my hands up defensively. " I couldn't help it Hotel of Mort'e? What kind of name is that? What does it mean anyway? I ask.

He puts his hand over his face. "Death." he says it comes out muffled. "What?" I say. Removing his hands he says. "Death. Mort'e means death. Hotel of Death." he says fixing his eyes on me. I Suddenly felt a sharp pain in my arm. "Ow." I say. I lift my arm up and there was a tear through my shirt.

My arm had been cut and bleeding. Braxton swears and takes a deep breath. Then it clicked. He was a Vampire. I was bleeding. When he turned his eyes were glowing and his fangs were bared slightly.

"U-uh could you ... like step off the elevator?" he says. Nodding I click the next floor and step off . The door closes leaving me on a floor I didn't even know. I frown he didn't even leave me with instructions. I walk down the hall. It was oddly quiet no people anywhere. The rooms might have been empty. I walk into this like lounge room. I took around there were tables and couches and snacks. I reach for a Kit Kat when someone grabs my arm. "Your bleeding." The guy says. I look at him. He was tall with blonde hair and dark, dark eyes. They almost looked black.I look at my arm. "Huh? Oh yeah." He stares at me. "Do you need it to be treated?" he asks. My eyes fluttered back to the Kit Kat. "Y-yeah. Sure." I say. He sits me down. "Stay." he says. The leaves the room jogging. I smirk. Finally. Now I can get that Kit Kat. I reach for it again. Here don't stretch it to much."

He says grabbing my arm. I jump. "That was fast." I say, still eyeballing the Kit Kat. He nods. "My room is right next to here." He says. I reach for the Kit Kat with my other arm. He pulls it back. "Sit still." He says. I frown. He cleans it and more blood leaks out. I see him grit his jaw. Something was fishy. When he spoke I saw a glint of a fang. That's when I got it. I needed to get out if here.  "Why don't you come back to my room?" he suggests. "That won't be necessary. Raven. I was looking all over for you." Braxton says walking in. Relief floods through my. body. I start to reach for the Kit Kat again when Braxton grabs my arm and drags me out. OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! What's a girl gotta do to get a kit Kat?!!  Braxton was literally dragging me out now. I fall onto the floor and my butt rubs against the carpet as he drags me. "Raven your not heavy at all." "So?" I snap. "Stop being difficult." he hisses. "All I wanted was a Kit Kat." I whine.

"You want a Kit Kat? When we get to the room I'll give you a Kit Kat, alright." he snaps. I 'm my feet into the floor trying to slow him down. "No need to be a butt hole about it!"  I snap.  "Raven!" he seethes I jump up straight. "Alright. Alright. Yeah." he says. I walk with him to our room. "Stay here." he comes back instantly and hands me a set of fresh clothes. "You promised me for a kit Kat." I whine. He gives me a deadly look. "You know what I'm not that hungry anymore." I say and run into the bathroom. When I come out there was a table full of food. "That's a lot of food." I say. "I forgot you have eat. Sorry." he says. In his hand he held a King size Kit Kat. :D I throw myself onto his lap and snatch it. "Yaay!! I love you." he blushes. "All I had to do was give you a Kit Kat and you'll say you'll love me." I blush. " In a friend way. silly." I say. He nods. "Ok. Well eat up." And trust me I do.

***A/N***

Another short one im sorry but enjoy.