The Correction Room

Lunch was brought to Zach's room. He poked at his lunch a for a few minutes before a doctor and a nurse entered the room.
"Hello Zachary," said the doctor as the nurse picked up the tray and left. Zach, who had his face buried deep in a pillow, let out a very faint and muffled "Hey."
"What you did today was not good, you know," said the doctor. He seemed to by waiting for a response but Zach didn't even lift a finger. The doctor continued, "You already had a run in with Elliot and that time you got off the hook. This time, on the other hand, won't be so easy. Starting today, your going to attend the correctional activities. Keep in mind that Elliot will also be there, so try not to cause any more trouble with him. Now, lets check up on you." The doctor put and hand on Zach's back and Zach shot straight up. What the hell? I barely even know the guy. He pulled out a flashlight and examined his eyes. It appeared to be a regular checkup. Then, the doctor opened the door and pulled in a clipboard. He began to write things down. Zach observed him carefully as he walked over to the window. "You're lucky to have such a great view of the grounds. There are only two other rooms with almost the same view. All the rest have trees covering the view." The doctor walked to the door. Just as he was about to exit he turned and motioned for Zach to follow him. He put the clip board back in its place on the wall. How did I never notice that? Zach looked at the clipboard and saw his name next to the doctor's. Dr. Doyle? Is that his name? They walked along silently until they entered the room he was in earlier. They kept walking and went to another door sealed by a fence. The nurse at the counter pushed a button to open the fence door. They walked through a long narrow hallway. They reached the door at the end of the hallway and walked into a room that looked exactly like the one from before with less color and activities.
"This is the correctional center?" asked Zach as he saw Elliot in the corner.
"Yes, yes it is. And I presume you'll behave well?" The doctor was acting like Zach was child. "Go ahead and have a seat. Doctor Bane will be here shortly and you guys will get started." Dr. Doyle walked out leaving Zach to explore the room. As quick as glance, Elliot had a grip on his shirt and had him pinned against the wall.
"Good going genius. Now you got us both stuck in here. I can't go through this again. I only have a week here, but you on the other hand have three. Now, in order to make this up to me, I need you to get me a few things." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded paper. "Get me everything on that list and I can help you with what you desire the most. Your memories." Zach was dumbfounded. How did he know? And how am I going to get the things on the list?