Chapter 1 : Meeting HIM! O.O

The Hokage wasn't wearing a standard swirl like the rest of his shinobi underneath his command. But he did notice a lot of strange activity going on.

The rain pounded hard against the Hokage tower, streets that were usually full to the brim during the kyubbi festival were now quiet.

The wind truly sounded truly ominous. Like death itself walked those streets tonight as it did all those years ago.

Meanwhile as the old Kage climbed the tower to begin his battle facing the damn paperwork.

A woman with a brown trenchcoat wearing a fishnnet undershirt with a purple ponytail was in a state of pure panic.

She thought to herself searching desperately for a said blonde boy.

"Please Kami please! let me find him! HE to close! Naruto your big sister's almost there. give me a sign were you are!"

As Kakashi and Mighty Guy were closing in on the tower Kakashi said in a worried tone.

"Guy go secure the village gates. Gather all AMBU and lockdown the Village."

Guy who was wearing HIDIOUS! green spandex also had a bowl shape head and busy eyebrows looked at his worried friend/rival.

The usual busy brows Sr was very loud but tonight was a sombering night.

He said to Kakashi in a serious tone.

"Yosh I will get on it Kakashi I just pray those unyouthful villagers don't kill Naruto."

Kakashi sighs as he said.

"I know what you mean we already have to worry about HIM. He to close to the village or the swirls wouldn't be active."

"We can't handle the Kyubbi to if it is set free. Lock the village down lets just pray HE isn't already here or were fucked!"

A elderly man was walking alond the barrand street he easily slipped pass the frantic Ninja.

At first glance he was just that. A old man.

But when looking at the man closely you could see he was ripped I mean he looked awsome every ounce of his body was firm and well toned.

To a warrior the man body was cover with a multitude of scars and his very presence screamed out.

"Death"

As he was taking a casual stroll towards the Hokage's tower he thought to himself.

"I need to speak to Sarutobi I need to get all of Kushida's personal effects and scrolls from the Namikaze vult."

He suddenly was disturbed from his thought's as a crowd gathered around a dead end ally.

Now normally this powerful man wouldn't even bother with a crowd of clearly visible fools like these civilians were.

But deep in the darkness of the alley he felt something pull him. almost calling to him for help.

As he made his way threw the crowd he heard shouts of pure hatred like.

"Die demon!"

or "We will finally finish what the fourth started you demon brat!"

As his blood ran cold at what he saw these fools beating on.

A helpless little boy with blonde hair stained in his own blood.

He quickly sprang threw the crowd so fast he couldn't be seen as his fury fell apon the foolish chunin who were beating the boy.

As The crowd gasped in horror as the old man made a sword appear out of the blue as he cut the two chunin in half.

He looked down at the small frame of the nearly broken boy his eyes full of kindness as he said.

"Little one your ok now no one will hurt you I'll protect you"

Naruto smiled up weakly at the old man holding him in his arms. He thought to himself just before loosing conciousness.

"He just like Jiji"

Once the crowd got over there shock 1 very stupid civilian said smugly.

"Hey Lets kill the old man he a demon lover just like our foolish Hokage. Let hurry before that snake whore or sum AMBU show up to save there 'precious' demon"

As the crowd gathered into the alley about ready to pounce on the old man.

Several shadow snakes suddenly were biting the now screaming civilians as a smug purple haired woman smugly said with a grin.

"Naruto-kun big sister Anko Mitsurabi is here I made the bad people go away."

As she looked down the Alley to find Naruto she gasped in pure terror.

"no not YOU! Don't take my baby brother away!"